3 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

5 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

6 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

April / May 2012

Leap into spring (and the biggest movie of the season) with GL's April/May issue...

I'm still deciding wich one I want first there all so cool!!!!!!!!!

by livluv on 3/13/2012 2:53:06 PM

I got Isabelle's She's Clove(:

by Smile1 on 3/12/2012 6:47:36 PM

I got Jackie Emerson's cover the other day! I'm thinking about making the Chocolate Whoopies!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 3/12/2012 5:53:39 PM

MOD!!!!!
Which cover girl is Amandla Stenberg?
Thanks for answering
Bye!!!!!

Amandla is wearing the teal and pink striped dress
Amanda P.

by Girlygirl0906 on 3/12/2012 4:55:23 PM

How many weeks does it usually take for the first magazine to come after it's first ordered? And do the weeks start when you first ordered it, or when you sent in the money?
Thanks

Hey girl, it usually doesn't take that long for your first mag to come--we work as hard as we can to get them to you ASAP! I don't know the specifics of your order, so just keep checking your mailbox!

Colleen K.

by spencer9800 on 3/12/2012 9:32:26 AM

These girls...who cares about fashion? There are more important things in life.

Honestly, I thought Willow Shields was different, but apparently she's vying for fame like everyone else -.-

by chloe617 on 3/12/2012 1:24:38 AM

OH MY GOSH I cant't WAIT until HUnger Games comes out, I'll probably go see it, BEST B-DAY PRESENT EVR! Comes out on my b-day!!! LOL

by TacoLoco1234 on 3/11/2012 8:55:50 PM

Ariana Grande should be the June/July cover girl .

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 3/11/2012 6:55:48 PM

OMG! I totally NEEED this issue;) And I love What MAkes u beautiful!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 3/11/2012 2:03:20 PM

The may giveaways look awesome i want that satchel so bad i love nautical style!

by oreolover123 on 3/11/2012 12:25:36 PM