14 MINUTES AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

AN HOUR AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

2 HOURS AGO As if you needed another, here are 11 more reasons to get super psyched for Thanksgiving: http://t.co/qZgpABAxHB

COMMENTS

April / May 2012

Leap into spring (and the biggest movie of the season) with GL's April/May issue...

Omg!I am reading the hunger games right now! I cant wait for the movie! I got the issue with the girl with the red hair. So are all the issues the same. Just not the cover? And why does everyone say MOD MOD MOD???????

by livy4257 on 3/10/2012 1:39:23 PM

MODMODMODMOD
So last issue my subscription expired, so I just got it in stores. I was wondering when I should renew it so that the Hunger Games issue is the first one i get. Thanks!

Hey girl,

It might be too late to get the Hunger Games issue if you renew now since it's the current issue, so you might have to pick that one up in stores. You can contact the subscription office here and ask them for sure! https://secure.girlslife.com/

Meghan D.

by horsie9000 on 3/10/2012 12:55:35 PM

mod mod mod
is the only thing different the covers and do we all still get the same exclusive interviews inside? thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

The covers are different but the content is the same!

Meghan D.

by musicalmaya12 on 3/10/2012 12:39:36 PM

I got Jacqueline Emerson last Wednesday. i wanted amandla stenberg. jackie's cool though

by soccerlover99 on 3/10/2012 12:39:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
can we get all the covers or just one?

Hey girl,

Each subscriber will get one of the limited edition covers, but you can purchase all of them at the store if you'd like!

Meghan D.

by Emilicious on 3/10/2012 1:57:20 AM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, I never got GL's last issue (the one with Bella Thorne and Zendaya on the cover). This has happened to me a couple times before. I had to go out and buy the issue since I never got it. I know my subscription hasn't ended though because it ends in June this year. I'm also afraid I won't get this month's issue Frown
What should I do? Thanks.

Helen S.

by selenaFan97 on 3/9/2012 8:13:49 PM

Mod mod mod so wait... everybody gets one magazine? Or willlwe each be sent all 4 covers?

Hey!  I think everyone gets one magazine

Helen S.

by christineah111 on 3/9/2012 8:07:49 PM

I got the one with foxface on it!!! <3 Can't wait for the movie!

by LittleMissKitKat on 3/9/2012 7:29:51 PM

I got this article and I love it! I have the cover with Amandla Smile

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 3/9/2012 6:47:14 PM