3 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

4 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

5 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Coming to a caf near you: pink slime school lunch

It might be time to brown bag it, babes…

Ummm...Have you guys seen pictures of pink slime? It looks like bubble gum when it is pouring out of the proccessor (sp?). Yea. No thanks.

by PANDAS616 on 5/19/2012 9:24:51 AM

DO YOU LIKE TO SMILE? Join my club, SMILE ALL DAY Smile I will post every day about things to make you smile! BTW, all officers positions are open! Thanks + Smile All Day!

by sweettooth825 on 3/29/2012 8:02:29 PM

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, y? i thing they r trying to kill us.:\

by chloecat1235 on 3/23/2012 5:01:39 PM

and this is why I eat salad for lunch... ew

by xoshanaxo on 3/16/2012 4:18:13 PM

Ewwwwwwwww I'm gonna puke channa r.

by iluvlogan on 3/16/2012 8:36:04 AM

"THE GOVERNMENT IS TRYING TO KILL US WITH THERE NASTY LUNCHES." I mean they always talk about childhood obesitybut what about the somewhat toxic lunches and what if your parents make you buy your lunch... they really need to think this out in my opinion XP

by tootsieroll1962 on 3/16/2012 12:43:39 AM

OMG iwwwww

by merrymerry22 on 3/15/2012 7:56:24 AM

R THEY REALLY TRYING TO KILL US! I read this and saw this in a documentary where a guy ate nothing but fast food for breakfast lunch and dinner he gained 25 pounds in a month plus he got high cholestiral and diabetes and high blood sugar.

by fashionguru6 on 3/13/2012 6:43:43 PM

Wow. THANK YOU, government officials, for trying to wipe out the entire population of students starting with toxic lunch. What's next? Exploding textbooks?

by 0507cathy on 3/13/2012 10:26:47 AM

What about Wendy's? If not I'll stick with McDonald's.

by Rosethe1 on 3/12/2012 2:08:27 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Drinking milk prevents breast cancer.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?