12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

14 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Coming to a caf near you: pink slime school lunch

It might be time to brown bag it, babes…

by rue0710 on 3/11/2012 5:09:15 PM

My school released a statement specifically stating that they wouldn't serve this...

by puffinlover99 on 3/10/2012 9:11:55 PM

Hey Chicas! Luv Taylor Swift? Then join Swifties<3! We will chat about everything from Tay's amazing music to her awesome sense of style! There will also be weekly contests and surveys!(: Hope to see U there!

by *MusicGirl16* on 3/10/2012 8:07:09 PM

that's disgusting

by musikluvr17 on 3/10/2012 7:59:54 PM

When my friend and I were eating a beef patty we wondered,"How much greese is actually in the patty?"So we took a napkin and sqeezed the greese out and it took up 3 napkins worth of greese.EW! :S

by bugie91344 on 3/10/2012 6:59:48 PM

Yuck! Why is this under healthy stuff we heart??

by 15hayhay on 3/10/2012 6:00:48 PM

I am totes packing my own lunch and NEVER eating school caf food again! That's just G-R-O-S-S Gross! Plus I hear that school caf food serves fake meat products, and sometimes you find hair in your food. If I were you, I'd listen to what this article says.

by westiekid13 on 3/10/2012 4:02:18 PM

This is why I'm glad I'm home-schooled. Can you say "gross".

by glass-tears on 3/10/2012 3:27:37 PM

I went to a horse riding camp with my school. Before then, I had never ridden a horse. I absolutely fell in love with riding horses, caring for them, learning about them. However my parents said I can't take riding lessons. I LOVE riding!! What should I do?

Hey girl,

Unfortunately there's not a lot you can do if your parents say no, but maybe you can work out a deal with them, like working a job or babysitting to earn money to pay for lessons. You can also visit horses at stables without taking lessons, so see what's in your area!

Meghan D.

by eemmais on 3/10/2012 12:55:46 PM

eww that's really gross. The meat at our school is terrible and they once tried to serve us green hot dogs. when i asked them to give me another hot dog, they told me that it was supposed to be green. Tong

by cornpie21 on 3/10/2012 12:53:17 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!