10 MINUTES AGO Sprinkling *this* in your cereal could make all the difference: http://t.co/eB66NoXsEJ

AN HOUR AGO Raise your hand if you're excited for our Twitter takeover with @bellathorne tomorrow. Join us at 3pm EST and post Qs with #GLbella! 🙋🙋🙋

AN HOUR AGO You probabllllllly shouldn't do this at the gym: http://t.co/wZ2tSDGRqn

COMMENTS

Coming to a caf near you: pink slime school lunch

It might be time to brown bag it, babes…

i bring lunch from home..last year i always used to buy the chicken sandwhiches then i relized every sandwhich i bought was pink and in elemtray school i got food posioning 2 times from a hamburger and mac and cheese at school

by princesschick1999 on 3/10/2012 8:39:00 AM

i seriously doubt this will actually be at my school. it really bothers me how my "home lunch" friends always say "EW" to my lunch. don't hate because of on GL article. i know plenty of healthy, nice, people who order school lunch everyday.

But in all fairness this is pretty gross. XP

by Glitterheart16 on 3/9/2012 11:33:55 PM

This is one of the many reasons why I bring a lunch from home.

by angrybirds99 on 3/9/2012 8:25:55 PM

And this is another reason why I am a Vegetarian.

by Cutesweetie2017 on 3/9/2012 7:59:18 PM

i am a vegitarian and stuff but even if i did eat meat EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW

by radiolovergirl on 3/9/2012 6:32:35 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
So, there's this boy in my class who I'm sure has a crush on me. All the time he follows me and says stuff like ''Can I help you with your bag?'' and I just reply like ''Urgh, Yeah, Okay, thanks.'' and walk away. In assembly he sits next to me and keeps leaning closer and I keep leaning away. Weird, huh? Maybe if he was slightly less 'weird' I would consider him! What shall I do?

Hey girl! If he is really bothering you kindly let him know. Just tell him that you don't like people in your space and scoot over a bit. And if he asks to carry your bag, take him up on it! Chivalry is dead so it is hard to find a guy who is always so nice.
Ana D.

by catluverforlife on 3/9/2012 3:36:23 PM

This is why i never buy school lunches.

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 3/9/2012 3:09:45 PM

eeewww... we're not gunna have that at my school (FOR SURE) and i'm vegetarian but it's still gross!

by karategirl118 on 3/9/2012 2:01:27 PM

The USDA is horrible. They don't even do their job right. I don't trust them at all.
If I ever see anything close to this at my school, I'm getting a PB&J for sure.

by biffo on 3/9/2012 1:52:26 PM

yeah, and the meat that you get at supermarkets have pink slime as well. i read a study that said that they found that over 70 percent of the meat sold at the super market is made of pink slime - unusable tissues from the cow that is treated with ammonia to make it "safe" to eat.... who's going vegetarian now?

by guitargirl7321 on 3/9/2012 1:50:42 PM