9 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

10 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. 🙀 🙀 🙀

11 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? 🎉🎉🎉

COMMENTS

Coming to a caf near you: pink slime school lunch

It might be time to brown bag it, babes…

Many schools already use pink slime, if you don't think your schools will get this they orfer from the company that orders pink slime. Almost EVERY school in the nation has it.

by rainyseattlegirl on 3/9/2012 1:20:39 PM

Thats 100% ILLEGAL where I go to school

by xXMissBehavedXx on 3/9/2012 12:37:15 PM

This is why I'm a vegetarian. Meat in general is just disgusting.

by fibromyalgiasucks on 3/9/2012 9:47:40 AM

ANd i thought that our schools fish sticks looked gross. that just sounds disguisting. hopefully my school doesn't get that stuff considering we're # 1 in the county and # 2 in the state. Grossssss!!!!!! I kinda feel like vomiting. EWWWWWW!

by HaloAngel99 on 3/9/2012 9:43:09 AM

Ewww! That's why I pack my own lunch. Occasionally I'll buy something there, but fortunately, my cafeteria is really healthy. Like, they only sell baked cheetos and chips, and low fat cheezits and natural sodas and stuff. But bringing your own lunch is cheaper too! I normally just take leftover, but I get weird looks sometimes when I'm sitting there eating strips of steak haha.

by Isabeau13 on 3/8/2012 11:04:28 PM

gross..im SO glad i make my own lunch..

by stylecrazy503 on 3/8/2012 11:01:12 PM

Reason I don't eat red meat... gosh it seems like all meat is fake nowadays!

by musicluva246 on 3/8/2012 10:59:59 PM

I knew about this for the past year or 2, and yeah,it is just disgusting. So i haven't been eating Taco Bell or Mcdonald's for about the past year...

by buzzingbee on 3/8/2012 9:55:23 PM

ew. just ew i feel sorry for my body i stuck eating schoocl lunchs every school day because my mom can't pack me a lunch every morning or make it the night before. Anyway I'm disgusted xP

by jerseybatgirl on 3/8/2012 9:19:04 PM

eww.... >.< this is why i want to bring home lunch!!

by stars2010 on 3/8/2012 9:09:02 PM

Want more energy in the a.m.? Hold plank pose and side plank pose for 60 secs each during your morning routine. It'll get the blood flowin'.

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Steroids are only a guy problem.

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.