AN HOUR AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

2 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

3 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

COMMENTS

Coming to a caf near you: pink slime school lunch

It might be time to brown bag it, babes…

EWWWWWW tht is so totaly gross ima start packing a lunch i new a lot of m friends allready did but now i no y...

by madolyn99 on 3/8/2012 9:00:10 PM

I heard that was a viral internet rumor. but thenagain i haven't eaten cafeteria food since third grade.

by Lannen98 on 3/8/2012 8:50:11 PM

haha thats digusting
a couple days ago my friend ryan asked the lunch lady person what kind of meat it was and the lunch lady said i dont know!!!!!!!!!!!! how disgusting is that!

by tampagirl<3 on 3/8/2012 8:31:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So, i have this major state test, we start on Tuesday (its 3 days), so i was wondering any tips to do good on them (reading & writing), and what to pack for lunch and a snack during testing... and also what to eat the night before and when to go to bed..i'm really nervous... Thanks =)

Hey girlie,

Don't be nervous! Remember that people have been taking these tests for ages and have done fine, so there's no reason you won't Smile The most important thing is SLEEP. It's hard to actually study for these tests, but you'll have a way better shot if you get at least 8 hours of sleep beforehand. Even better if you can get 9 or 10. That way, you wake up refreshed and can focus. A breakfast that morning is also really important. Even if you're not a breakfast person, this will help you focus too! I recommend a cup of yogurt, a banana, and a piece of toast. Orange juice too! Pack a normal lunch (and some granola bars or trail mix for snacks)... and remember, don't worry! Once you're there, just take it once question at a time and remember to breathe. <3 You'll make it through just fine!!
Lauren C.

by JudiCutie on 3/8/2012 8:14:07 PM

Why are they serving this "pink slime" to kids at school even though it has been banned from fast-food places like McDonald's and Taco Bell? They obviously do not care about our health or well-being. This is ridiculous.

by 98Snickers on 3/8/2012 8:06:36 PM

ew! well, i dont eat red meat, so i guess im safe!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/8/2012 7:49:08 PM

I know my school has a presidential award and the food is awful, you can even see pink stuff in the burgers! Ew! I don't eat any school meat!

by arg5890 on 3/8/2012 7:49:04 PM

that is disgusting!!!! good thing i never eat the food from the caf, only my home lunches Smile

by purplenurple88 on 3/8/2012 7:24:10 PM

I only take school lunch when I know what it is and my schools bugers aren't pink slime they are soy filler(I've been in my school's freezer.) and our hot dogs are digusting if you drop one off your tray they bounce off the ground like a foot and a half. This makes me hate school lunches even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

by HungerGamesRox99 on 3/8/2012 7:15:40 PM

okay this is one reason why some other countries disgrace us....BECAUSE WE MAKE BAD AND STUPID MISTAKES!!!

by abbyglow500 on 3/8/2012 7:08:08 PM