4 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

4 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

4 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Coming to a caf near you: pink slime school lunch

It might be time to brown bag it, babes…

Goodbye Caf food, hello mom's expert lunch skills! I should've switched a long time ago. This just sent me over the edge.

by peaceluvandhockey on 3/8/2012 7:05:26 PM

Really? USDA is supposed to feed us HEALTHY and CLEAN food. Not gross dirt! Bleh! Frown

by LovePeaceHope on 3/8/2012 7:02:04 PM

I can't believe this was on the front screen and today I am writing a persuasive speech for debate class about why schools should stop serving junk food. Well, I think this is much much worse. Don't we all agree?

by Marchbug on 3/8/2012 6:48:23 PM

And THAT, is why I bring home lunch!!

by svds on 3/8/2012 6:30:46 PM

i never buy school lunch. just occasionally a juice.

by dolphin trainer on 3/8/2012 6:07:44 PM

Two years ago my school decided to go healthy, so now almost everything is freshly prepared, I love eating in the Caf!

by jojodramallama on 3/8/2012 5:55:19 PM

also what about our growth and development as human beings? this should be illegal. i dont want to grow up with health problems :/

by Jade_4000 on 3/8/2012 5:48:29 PM

this is disgusting. people are always saying eat healthier and youll do better in school... well what the heck are you doing feeding us pink slime!!! there goes our test scores.

by Jade_4000 on 3/8/2012 5:47:19 PM

May I be the first to say... ew. I don't eat my school's meat anyway... it is nasty, and it's not even pink slime yet! I think the schools really need to get the food situation straight.

by Fly1213 on 3/8/2012 5:08:36 PM

so i am totally going to start to pack my lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by PolkaDots1999 on 3/8/2012 5:01:27 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Weather can give you headaches.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?