8 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

9 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

10 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Coming to a caf near you: pink slime school lunch

It might be time to brown bag it, babes…

Goodbye Caf food, hello mom's expert lunch skills! I should've switched a long time ago. This just sent me over the edge.

by peaceluvandhockey on 3/8/2012 7:05:26 PM

Really? USDA is supposed to feed us HEALTHY and CLEAN food. Not gross dirt! Bleh! Frown

by LovePeaceHope on 3/8/2012 7:02:04 PM

I can't believe this was on the front screen and today I am writing a persuasive speech for debate class about why schools should stop serving junk food. Well, I think this is much much worse. Don't we all agree?

by Marchbug on 3/8/2012 6:48:23 PM

And THAT, is why I bring home lunch!!

by svds on 3/8/2012 6:30:46 PM

i never buy school lunch. just occasionally a juice.

by dolphin trainer on 3/8/2012 6:07:44 PM

Two years ago my school decided to go healthy, so now almost everything is freshly prepared, I love eating in the Caf!

by jojodramallama on 3/8/2012 5:55:19 PM

also what about our growth and development as human beings? this should be illegal. i dont want to grow up with health problems :/

by Jade_4000 on 3/8/2012 5:48:29 PM

this is disgusting. people are always saying eat healthier and youll do better in school... well what the heck are you doing feeding us pink slime!!! there goes our test scores.

by Jade_4000 on 3/8/2012 5:47:19 PM

May I be the first to say... ew. I don't eat my school's meat anyway... it is nasty, and it's not even pink slime yet! I think the schools really need to get the food situation straight.

by Fly1213 on 3/8/2012 5:08:36 PM

so i am totally going to start to pack my lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by PolkaDots1999 on 3/8/2012 5:01:27 PM

Avoid vending machines and keep your stomach from grumbling in the middle of the day by carrying carrot sticks, a cereal bar or trail mix. A healthy snack on the go will keep your stomach full and quiet!

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.