Bridget M.

is modding

40 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

1 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

13 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $20: Kiss-Me-I'm-Stylish lip gloss

We found the jackpot at the end of this rainbow gloss palette.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Are there any dupes or a cheap alternative for these Sephora Kiss Me I'm Stylish Lip Gloss? I really want something that is just as good but at a more affordable price.

Hey girl! L'Oreal makes a fab lip gloss duo! check it out! http://www.target.com/p/L-Oreal-HIP-Color-Presso/L-Oreal-HiP-Color-Presso/-/A-11475545

Good Luck! xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by vivaglam on 3/23/2012 9:52:23 AM

I have that gloss and I LOVE it just in different colorsSmile

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 3/19/2012 4:40:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have natural dark red lips, it looks annoying and like I am trying to hard! I don't like using lip stick, so I try to hide it with chap stick and gloss! Do you have any tips other than lip stick?

If you want to go for a more nude look on your lips try dabbing concealer on them and then topping it with a gloss. This is going to be very drying so make sure you use a very good chapstick or balm.

Amanda P.

by BabyDahl13 on 3/19/2012 4:39:33 PM

i hv this and its not that gr8! the colors r rlllly preeeety but the gloss hardly stays on 4 2 mins

by legallyginger12345 on 3/15/2012 6:26:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Ok this doesn't have anything to do with this page but, I suscribed to the emails you guys send (the ones where it pulls specific pages or topics). And I really like getting them but I want to change the email it send them to. How do I do that?

Hi Girl,

Just go to your account and click on settings. There should be an option where you can change your email address! Hope this helps Smile
alicia m.

by glass-tears on 3/13/2012 9:53:06 AM

ooh i want dat lipgloss ^-^

by Animeninja99 on 3/10/2012 3:38:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I subscribed to your magazine in late November/early December. Every time I receive an issue,it's always the previous issue and then when I'm supposed to get the next issue I get issue I was suppose to get previously,and so on. Is this just because I had just subscribed or is their an issue with my subscription?

Hey girl,

The issues typically hit newsstands a little before they hit mailboxes, so be patient! If you'd like to contact our customer service, here's the info: https://secure.girlslife.com/, but we're working to get you your issues as fast as possible, trust us!

Meghan D.

by MadMaddie911 on 3/9/2012 10:46:42 PM

omg love it!! ordered mine online!!!!

also join my club 'cool clubs' if you want to join new clubs without searching through millions of the different clubs on girlslife? have a club you need more members on? come and join!!!!!!!

by frannysback on 3/9/2012 8:04:38 PM

nice!

by esk8 on 3/9/2012 6:24:09 PM

so pretty! thx!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/9/2012 5:33:14 PM