7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

My ex is harassing me!

He's making up rumors and has recently started hurting me physically. Help!

Hey chica,
That's happened to me 2! My ex bf accused me of using him (which I didnt)!!!!!!! He was serious about me but I didn't feel the same way! Anyways, after you love someone and they don't love u back, it's difficult. People handle dumps differently. his way is SO not ok.

by expressyourself on 10/24/2012 11:08:37 PM

THT SUCKS!!!!!!! I am so sad. Tht guy is such a jerk!

by Demeter99 on 7/26/2012 4:59:56 PM

woww...........................................................u can do better than him

by taylor swift lover23 on 7/7/2012 9:46:38 PM

me too. he hurts my bff he gave hera black and blue. i told my teacher but nothing happend

by sparkels on 5/30/2012 8:04:12 PM

That's the exact same thing that happened with my Ex!
You can do better, and he can leave you alone.
End of story.

by teiaramogami on 4/9/2012 1:45:49 PM

Girl, don't give into him now!!

by Rosethe1 on 3/27/2012 10:25:40 AM

Man I've never dated b4 but it sounds tough!! Hope he stops and congrats for knowing when to go to a trusted adult! If it were me I would shrinking backs nd not telling anyone but my friends. I would never have the guts to talk to an adult!! Good job!!!! Laughing

by GraceWells on 3/26/2012 7:48:59 PM

im sooooo sorry for you!!!! he need to get over it!
*computer hug*

by peewee83 on 3/26/2012 4:52:49 PM

TOTALLY agree JesiJo77 my guy friends (who are only friends!!!!!!!) are super protective if me they yelled at a guy who was picking on me

by Payton K on 3/25/2012 7:25:27 PM

Wow...i know how u feel. i've dated five guys and have dumped four of them, but all for good reasons. I try and be friends but they just hate me. anyway one of them started calling me a slut and posted something on facebook saying i had an STD. then my other ex like teamed up with him and became really like...i guess powerful and got everyone else to call me these really mean names and make up rumors about me. it was like they were unstoppable. everywhere i went i got called a new hurtful and discriminating name. My "friends" started calling me the same things and i would start crying. They started laughing and told me to "grow up" beacause it was just a "joke". I talked to one of my teachers and nothing changed. I found a new group of friends who i know will always be there for me no matter what and stopped caring what other people thought and said. I am overall a happier person and a more athletic and academic person now. So the point of this story is to move on.

by GLis awesome on 3/25/2012 5:47:50 PM