12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Spring nail trend alert: Presh pastels

Get set for spring with this smoothie shade mani.

hi! can you explain what you are exactly? im pretty new and know know any of this stuff Smile

Hey girlie! MOD is short for moderator.  We go through and approve your clubs and comments.  If you write "mod mod mod" at the top of a question, we'll answer it for you.  xoxo

Kate G.

by fearlessdreamer113 on 7/27/2012 10:42:54 AM

I definitely have to try this out someday! Laughing

by Nightless on 7/20/2012 9:29:27 AM

i know this has nothing to do with nails... but my best friend met this guy at camp and they are going out. i think i like my best friends boyfriend, but the thing is my best friend is telling her boyfriend not to talk to me! she doesnt even know i like him! whats going on here? what should i do? please answer! im helpless!

by savvypace1 on 7/13/2012 6:11:31 PM

Mod? I was wondering iff Girlslife hhttp://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/06/08/6-easy-steps-to-a-punky-pastel-mani.aspxad any nail stuff that fun and easy to do, that only envolves mail polish and tape, because sometimes,the things that you need for the nails, is REALLY EXPENSIVE. So, can you help me find something for me to do thats uncomplicated? Thank you!

Hey! I think this one's cute, and you wouldn't have to use these colors, you could use ones you have already Smile

Helen S.

by Kit-Cat on 7/3/2012 3:52:09 PM

hey guys a better way to get this effect is to paint your nails white and put the color on a makeup sponge starting thick and gradually getting thinner then just put it on your nail!!! super easy hope i helped Smile

by opptop on 5/15/2012 3:22:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD! what is the difference between things like nail lacquer and enamel?

Hey chica!

According to the Oxford American Dictionary, nail enamel means nail polish and laquer means a liquid that makes a hard coating once dried, so they both mean nail polish. Smile

Krupali D.

by jellybeensis on 4/3/2012 11:14:14 AM

I'm sorry! I just probably did my nails wrong and messed up! I'm just disappointed that your suggestion didn't work Helen S.

by 12allie on 3/16/2012 5:09:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok i have really light skin (sorry for being off topic here) and some of my classmates said that i look like a ghost because im so pale i wanna be tan tan without turning into a lobster. Could I get any suggestions or tips? Please and Thank You!!!

hey! If you tend to burn, the best way to (slowly) get a tan is to play or lay out in the sun wearing a high spf. Be sure to reapply every 30 minutes so you don't damage your skin! A quick fix is to check out some bronzers that can add a summery glow to your skin risk free!

Helen S.

by jerseybatgirl on 3/16/2012 3:06:09 PM

i did this and it turned out pretty well! it did take alot of time and patience though

by mxcgirl24 on 3/15/2012 9:26:51 PM