1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 gals saddle up in Old Navy's tall buckle boot: http://t.co/sBBSObIMwh

2 HOURS AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

14 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

COMMENTS

Zip those lips!

I can’t keep quiet, no matter how hard I try…

what i would do was just talk about subject

by kenna1023 on 7/5/2012 8:46:13 PM

Okay, so what is depression? I think I might have depression because sometimes after my siblings and parents yell at me, I start crying and feel like they don't love me. Sometimes I also feel worthless and think that dying and going to heaven would be better, but this has gotten better and I barley think that now. Also, is it bad to even think that it would be better if you were dead? I used to think that if I die then I would be better off and that I don't belong in this world. PLEASE tell me if this is bad and if it is, what to do about it. I live in a small town and am in 6th grade so we don't get to do sports, but next year I plan to get involved a lot in sports and clubs. Will this help with the thoughts that my family doesn't love me or not? Am I just going through something and it will pass?

by jellybean2 on 5/3/2012 7:21:49 PM

Me too I talk a lot. But recently i sot of gossiped to the rumor queen at school on accident. Then her posy is mean to me always told the girl who was in the topic she was a bad word after they texted her about it. And after this girl called her a hobo. Is this my fault. I just told her what I saw, is this wrong?

by radiogirl on 4/12/2012 10:07:44 PM

i have the same promble as you and i know it drives people crazy! what i did was last week i did a day of no talking with some friends, it sound really hard but it help you understand otheres feelings. (also people always like when people try something that can be hard).

by lucky25297 on 3/25/2012 11:16:50 AM

I can talk all the time sometimes it is really embarassing!

by dancer for life!!! on 3/22/2012 6:16:07 PM

Hey jellybean32 get your parents to hide snacks from you so you can't eat them anymore. Out of sight out of mind, so eventually you're craving will die down. Instead of munching on unhealthy stuff go for fruits and veggies and trail mix and granola bars. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Every day at about 3:45 I get a craving to eat, this is right after school so I can have a snack. It doesn't matter what it is I just want to eat. I am trying to lose weight and this is not helping!! How do I stop this craving? Lynae P.

by jellybean2 on 3/17/2012 4:59:06 PM

Hey ljbdaisy, you want to show your mother you are mature enough to have a Facebook, so don't nag her about it. Give her a few more days to think it over and if she doesn't get back to you then talk to her about it again. Have a list of reasons why you want one and a list of how responsible and safe you'll be when you get it. Hopefully she will let you get one girl! Xoxo

My mom won't let me get a Facebook. I am 13 years old and most of my guy friends and girl friends have them. I told her that she could even be friends with me, but she keeps just saying, "We'll have to see." How can I get her to agree to get me a Facebook? Lynae P.

by ljbdaisy on 3/17/2012 2:28:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
My friends are taking advantage of me all the time and its getting annoying. I have told the teacher and i have told them but they wont stop!! I even told my parents! But they still continue what they do. Please help me Moderators!

Hey! if talking to your friends about it won't work then maybe you should start looking for some new friends. here's some tips: http://www.girlslife.com/category/girl-talk-friends.aspx

Helen S.

by BountyFul_Love on 3/16/2012 4:33:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so I'm in 8th grade and in 8th grade we always are having career things for high school and college. My hobbie is singing and learning the guitar. And that's all I want to do in life. Nothing else interests me. Problem is, it's not a promising career and there's not a good chance that I will make this my future career. Plz plz plz plz plz plz help!!!! I really need to know what to do!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

You don't need to figure things out right away! I have friends who got to college and took a couple years to figure things out. It's great if you/your friends have a clear idea of what career you want, like "I'm going to be a doctor!" or "I'm going to write for a magazine!" But the truth is, most people have NO clue what they want to do. It's amazing to have hobbies - keep up the guitar, keep up singing, and work hard to get better at them both! Who knows, you could find a way to turn those into a career if you realize they are your true and only passions. (You could perform, be a teacher, compose for movies/TV, etc.) But you have soooo many years ahead of you and lots of experiences in high school that will help you figure things out. Don't pressure yourself to plan your whole life just yet! <3 Trust me, you're not alone in being unsure - and you have plenty of time to grow, change, and learn about yourself Smile
Lauren C.

by armychic97 on 3/15/2012 10:30:22 PM

** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/12/2012 8:28:18 PM