5 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

6 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

7 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

5 sweet dates to bring on spring

Winter's clearing up and spring is blooming! What better way to celebrate than on a date with your cutie?

i need help.. my boyfriend wants to kiss me.. and i want to kiss him too.. but my mom doesnt want me kissing.. i mean really.. all of my friends had their first kiss already!!

Hey girl!

Your mom is probably struggling with the fact that her little girl is growing up and has a boyfriend! She just wants to protect you. If you're totally comfortable with your boyfriend, you should be able to kiss him. If your mom is totally on you all the time about not kissing, sit down and have a conversation with her about it. Explain to her that you have a good relationship with him and you'd feel comfortable kissing him. Kissing is part of a relationship. Remember to stay calm when you try reasoning with her. An outburst won't put the odds in your favor!
Rachael A.

by love4321 on 6/8/2012 9:21:03 AM

So I'm dating this guy, and have been dating him since 7th grade (I'm in 9th now). We both really like each other, and recently I feel I've grown so much closer to him. I can't hardy go a weekend without him, let alone now imagine going the whole summer without him, but right now, it seems like that may be the direction I'm headed for. My dad's totally against dating in high school in any form, so badly that even if my little sister's friend Ronnie (who's a girl) calls, he thinks it's a guy and freaks out. If he actually tried to call or I tried to call him, my dad would freak out even more. What should I do? I really want to keep in touch with him over the summer, but I don't want my dad to freak out and break us up.

hey! you should try reasoning with your dad about this. see if there's a compromise you can both agree on, say that if you go out, other people are with you guys or you don't talk on the phone but you can IM each other.

Helen S.

by yoquieronacho on 5/18/2012 7:13:23 PM

mod mod mod mod
So I guess this is a dumb question, but do high school relationships ever last? i would think that they don't but me and my boyfriend (im in 9th grade and hes in 1oth) have been going out for 6 months and have literally never gotten in a fight or had any sort of problems, so i was just wondering if you think its possible for it to last.

It is definitely possible for them to last. I have a friend who is marrying her high school sweetheart soon. They have been together for 6 years! It all depends on if the two of you are really meant to be together and how hard the two of you wish to work on staying together and in love if/when you guys head to college.

Amanda P.

by swazyelover2497 on 4/9/2012 1:26:03 AM

Hey Sj96, since you can only see each other at school make the most out of that time. You both can get to school early to hang out or stay after school to see each other. Doing little things like leaving love notes in his locker and walking him to his classes will help keep your relationship fresh. Hope this helps girl! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Me and my bf have been going out for 10 (almost 11) months now and we really like each other. But lately, we haven't been able to see each other very often. What I mean by see is be alone. It's starting to effect our relationship. He's not allowed to date so we can't go over each others houses and I'm not allowed to go on actual dates until I'm 16 (which will be in a little over 1 month). But until then, what can I do to help our relationship so we don't grow apart? I don't want to lose him. How can we spend more time together. We both do a sport after school so we're super busy and them half the time we have drama but they're really strict about PDA. Not being able to see him irritates me cause I'm not use to it and I wanna spend time with him. What should I do? Lynae P.

by Sj96 on 3/24/2012 1:10:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD;
Today, the guy I like (who I know for a fact likes me), asked me if I wanted to go on a run with him on Sunday (which I do!).
I don't know how to ask my mom and dad if I can though... I'm sorta embarressed (he is a nice guy though- and my mom knows him kinda and my dad has driven me to his house up the street a few times for a study session/birthday party...).
I told him I probably could, but that I had made previous plans with another friend, too... which is true, so another option is to not go.
Please help? What do I say??

Hey girl,

If you're just going for a run and your parents know him and have let you hang out with him before, you should be fine -- you're not going on a date! The worst they can say is no, so there's definitely no harm in asking if you can go. Can your friend go with you on the run? If not, maybe you could go on the run a little later or ask your friend if she wants to do something else instead of your original plan? Good luck and have fun!

Meghan D.

by theresaa on 3/16/2012 11:58:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please help. I have a best guy friend... But lately, I am feeling that I like him... Is this feeling true, or I am overreact because I am his BGF??

Hey girl,

Falling for your BGF can be confusing.  It's natural to start to have feelings for someone you're close with.  Take it slow.  Think about how you really feel for a little while and if you're sure you like him, then you'll know it's for real.

xo,

Channa R.

channa r.

by marge6288 on 3/16/2012 4:11:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so last friday i was bored and went on one of those sites where you can talk to random people. (dont worry, im safe online!Smile ) and i met this guys thats my age and he was sooo nice. problem, he lives in germany. either way, we kept talking for a few hours and he was everything i had ever wanted in a guy!! i swear ive never felt this way for a guy before! but now, hes gone..i guess there was technical dificulty while we were talking because it froze and disconnected and now i cant talk to him ever again!! ive been trying to find him on facebook cause im pretty sure he has one. i also know alot of things about him but not alot of specific things that would help me find him, like a last name or even city(ik the region).ive already searched tons of guys with his name on facebook but theres more than i realized.. so is there ANYTHING i cld do to help find him easier?!?!?! i REALLY like him!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry, but you know there is really nothing much you can do Frown There are a LOT of people on the Internet, so if you don't have specific info, it's pretty much impossible. But you know what else? There are also a LOT of people in real life too! Instead of spending so much time online trying to track him down after a short convo with him, focus on meeting new people in real life by joining new activities, getting a part-time job, meeting mutual friends, etc. Try not to get swept up in this whole thing - you might feel like you really connected, but you only saw ONE part of who he is... the side he decided to show you. You don't know anything about his personal life, his reputation, what he's involved in/how he spends his time. It's nice to chat to new people every once in a while, but def try to let this one go <3
Lauren C.

by athena1006 on 3/15/2012 10:35:58 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!
How old should you be to go on a date?

Hey girl,

It's different for everyone! You have to make sure you're ready to date someone, you've talked it over with your parents, you're responsible and mature, etc. And plus, you should really like the guy you're dating! ;)
Lauren C.

by asha0 on 3/15/2012 5:52:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD so ok so there's this guy whos practically my bfffl's brother and we were on and off all summer last year, and he lives in Idaho which is like ACROSS the country fram me!!! Anyway, so he's moving back to we're I live and I'm really excited cuz he's going to my school and stuff I'm just scared dat he's gonna like other chics

Hey girlie,

It's totally possible he could have changed a little, or that he will have his eye on other girls, or any number of other things. But you can't worry about that! Just be excited he's coming back and, when he's here, try to catch up with him, reconnect, hang out, and see where it goes. Just enjoy your time together, flirt if you still have those feelings after seeing him again, and be there to support him while he's getting used to living in your area again. Being jealous/nervous won't get you anywhere! Be patient and see what happens! Smile
Lauren C.

by tigerlily12 on 3/14/2012 12:15:55 AM

Lolol i broke my ankle, and my bf plays in all the baseball games i go to. haha

by kalei896 on 3/13/2012 6:15:55 PM