3 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

6 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

7 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Songs to boost up Hunger Games tributes

Turn up the playlist we made for the tributes…or anyone else who wants to fight (figuratively) like them!

i think "what doesnt kill you(stronger) by kelly clarkson would be a good one as well as "long live" by taylor swift!

by socestar8 on 3/19/2012 6:32:27 PM

OMG I CANT WAIT! IM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! shouldnt long live by taylor swift be on there???

by socestar8 on 3/19/2012 6:29:26 PM

Can you say midnight premiere!!! I CAN!!! I'm so excited!! The books were the best!!! Movie has to be awesome!!! BTW Stronger by Kelly Clarkson is a good one I think...

by hhorn21 on 3/18/2012 12:10:48 AM

@bobalina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you watching the movie you have connections or something?????????

by Drosedogg on 3/18/2012 12:09:48 AM

I think the song So Cold by Breaking Benjamin would be a great song for the movie

by laurlaur72 on 3/17/2012 9:34:51 PM

OMG!!!! im soo excited... im counting the days till i can see it!

by Vv707 on 3/17/2012 12:55:39 PM

OMG!!! I can't WAIT for the movie! My friends & I are going to see it the day it comes out!!!Laughing

by *MusicGirl16* on 3/17/2012 12:25:40 PM

OMG OMG OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE! IM SEEING THE MIDNIGHT PREMIERE!!!!!

by zeus11 on 3/17/2012 11:15:12 AM

Glad you came- The Wanted

by amileofroses on 3/17/2012 1:10:59 AM

i really thought that safe and sound would be on there. and look up the hunger games parody i wanna go on youtube!!!

by 1blackat on 3/16/2012 10:41:19 PM