Bridget M.

is modding

13 MINUTES AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

3 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

4 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Spy Kids' Mason Cook becomes a ranger and magician

Wowzers! See what else this 11-year-old actor has in store for the future...

DO YOU LIKE TO SMILE? Join my club, SMILE ALL DAY I will post every day about things to make you smile! BTW, all officers positions are open! Thanks + Smile All Day!

by sweettooth825 on 4/2/2012 12:16:35 PM

I would love to star in a movie with Josh Hemsworth. I love the Hunger Games and he's a cool actor

by abcrazykat on 3/31/2012 8:06:30 PM

This is so cool! I actually got to meet and interview mason Cook and Rowan Blanchard, the other star in Spy kids 4, and interview them for a kids section for the denver post, but I didn't think to ask if they were planning to do anything else.

by bookaholic128 on 3/14/2012 4:29:45 PM

I haven't seen him in Spy Kids 4. I would love to star in a movie with John Krasinski or Jennifer Aniston.

by supersingershannon on 3/13/2012 5:22:09 PM

I would so love to star with Amy Adams or Taylor lautner in a movie <3

by nrm421 on 3/13/2012 10:55:32 AM

Hi Im going to New York for spring break. We leave March 28 and come back April 7. I really want to wear fashionable clothes. what should pack?

Hey Girlie,

New York, New York - I love the big apple! Whenever I go on a trip, I usually plan my outfits so that I don't overpack my suitcase. You can try doing that by simply making a table on a piece of paper and categorizing it into days and times during the day. Now, fill in your fave pieces from your closet first. Lets say you have this pair of jeans that you can't live without - write it down for 2/3 days out of your trip and just add different shirts/shoes/jackets for a couple of completely different looking outfits! In general, you ALWAYS want to bring at least one pair of trendy flats (ballerinas, sandals, oxfords), one pair of heels (peep toes, pumps) and one pair of wedges (espadrilles etc.)! Also, accessories can totally change an outfit so I suggest packing basic pieces like your fave pants, shirts, sweaters, blazers and shorts/skirts and then think about different accessories that you can mix them with! Again, if you do it all on that piece of paper with the weekly table, you should be able to pack exactly what you want to wear! It helps me a lot when I visit the city!

Have fun girl Smile