6 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

7 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

8 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

4 ways to prevent stretch marks

Banish those silver blemishes before bikini season—really!

MOD MOD MOD!
SO, i'm not sure if i have an olive skin tone...I'm arabian, my skin isn't rlly dark but i'm defintly tan...i have like a Kim Kardashien skin tone...would that be considred Olive?
Thanks =)

Hey girlie,

Definitely! I think I would look to her and Jessica Alba, who both have warm olive skin. If your skin kinda matches with theirs, you're probably olive too! Smile
Lauren C.

by JudiCutie on 4/5/2012 11:54:44 PM

*mod* *mod*
I don't have stretch marks but can these tips make them not happen???

Hey Chica,

Yes definitely! These tips show you how to prevent stretch marks!
alicia m.

by gbunny on 4/5/2012 10:58:35 AM

I Have some-strech marks-and they are really annoying! They make me feel fat! But I will definately try these tricks! Thanks GL!

by mnc333 on 3/31/2012 7:26:17 PM

Nice tips! I have some really annoying ones on the top of my upper thighs and front of my tummyFrown I'm already trying to eat better, exercise and moisturize! (BTW, when you say "maintain a healthy wait" 'Wait' is spelled 'Weight') Smile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/30/2012 12:37:04 PM

Btw, do not wash your face a lot as that will over dry your skin also and make any acne or oiliness worse

by Smileybai13 on 3/29/2012 5:57:49 PM

xTayTayTallx, your oily skin, believe it or not, will get better with moisturizing! I didn't believe it until I tried it, but it's true. Use a facial moisturizer (one with SPF after u wag in the morning, one without at night after washing). It works because when your skin is dry, your body tries to make up for it by producing more oil. When u moisturize, it has no need to. It really works!

by Smileybai13 on 3/29/2012 5:57:00 PM

*Mod* *Mod*
I have been having really bad suicidal thoughts and have been cutting again recently. I think I need help but I don't know what to do. I can;t trust my parents. and I have no older siblings. Please help me.

I think you need someone who will listen to you. I suggest the counselor at school. Theyll listen to your problems and give you advice. Or theyll just let you vent. You need someone to support you hon. Please go talk to a counselor. They wont make you feel bad! Theyll make you get better. Trust me hon youre amazing and deserve to get the help you need. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Sunshine_425 on 3/28/2012 11:51:42 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
i just posted a comment about my skin and u answered pretty good and said to use concealer, but is there any creams or anything that can make my skin look normally colored always?????

I think you would need to visit a dermatologist in order to get a better idea of why your skin is discolored and what cream would be best for your skin.

Amanda P.

by hermionelover on 3/26/2012 3:22:34 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
i was wondering, i have pretty nice skin (as in i dont get to many pimples). but my skin color is really unevenly colored and super sensitive! what can i do to make my skin more of the same color but thats made for sensitive skin?

Try using a green based concealer on the discolored areas and make sure its oil free.

Amanda P.

by hermionelover on 3/26/2012 2:57:41 PM

All right, so my friends say they would kill for my body, but me? i hate it! rite now, my main concern is my acne. i have mild/moderate acne on my nose and forehead, and its killing me! i have tried a clear gel thing (dk which brand), and am trying Nature's Cure rite now, but its not working. i want 2 try AcneFree next, but dont know if it will help. I also dont want to spend lots of money over stuf like Proactiv, etc., or go to the extreme of Accutane. Any advice? i feel soooo self conscious!=(

by WhoAmI? on 3/23/2012 7:15:10 PM