3 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

5 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

6 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

4 ways to prevent stretch marks

Banish those silver blemishes before bikini season—really!

i have oily skin and for most of the year i just use those Clean & Clear oil remover wips(or whatever) and they kinda work...ive just learned to deal with it. But with summer coming my face is getting more oily and i really just want to find a way to help control it or stop it all together. could you recommend some products for me that you think would help? Oh! and side note, i dont get a lot of acne...just sometimes i get it(figured i would include that cause from what ive read acne prone skin and oily skin go together...but thats not the case for me). thanks!

I suggest you get some face powder. This will give you some coverage as far as make up goes but the powder will also get rid of some oil. Theres not a whole lot you can do to get rid of the oil except wash your face a lot but the powder will help. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by xTayTayTallx on 3/21/2012 9:45:21 PM

I need help with this so badly! It annoys me so much! Okay, so I have (this is gross so brace yourself) a really lumpy butt! I'm not fat at all! My doctor says I weigh average for my height, but my butt just annoys me so badly! Its not extremely lumpy but mostly on the part where it meets my thighs. theres a huge line and some lumps i guess of fat? im not sure. How can I get rid of these?
thanks! luv, claud

Hey babe,

That's not gross at all! It sounds like cellulite, and it's suuuuper common! In fact, even the skinniest girls probably have a bit of cellulite that makes them feel self-conscious. Check out this article all about it - and what you can do to make it seem less dramatic! Smile
Lauren C.

by claudsoda on 3/18/2012 12:47:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
over the winter i got these really weird, red, blotchy, itchy, and anything in between all over my stomach and upper arms and shoulders. Its almost bikini season! what are these things and how do i get rid of them?!? I've tried moisturizing but that didn't work...HELP!

Hey babe,

Ouch! That sounds like dry skin, which is super common in the cold, dry winter months. But it could be something more severe like winter eczema, an inflammation and irritation of the skin. Either way, the best thing to do is go to your doctor so he/she can take a look at it. That way, he can help you get the best lotion/medicine to clear it up Smile
Lauren C.

by dana3477 on 3/18/2012 12:12:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD !!!
I have these weird lines where my butt meets the backs of my thighs? How do I get rid of these ?

Try cocoa butter, babe! Jordan S.

by volleyball4lifee on 3/17/2012 6:24:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
before I open my pool for the summer, I want to get a bikini, but I'll be honest, I gained a few pounds. How can I loose the belly fat in time enough?

Hey girl!  That's nothing a little exercising and healthy eating can't fix!  Here's an article that may help you get fit!

Check out our Health & Fitness section for more tips on eating right and working out.

xo,

Channa R.

channa r.

by singstarsammy on 3/16/2012 9:21:19 AM

I hear these over and over, yet sometimes it's hard to remember!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 3/15/2012 5:30:30 PM

will the palmers cocoa butter lotion work if you already have stretch marks? and if i start using it now will the marks be gone by summer? i workout and eat mostly healthy foods so i have noo idea why i even have stretch marks...

Hey girl! I am in the same boat as you. One day stretch marks just showed up on my hips out of nowhere and I hadn't gone through any body changes. I think the cocoa butter should help to lighten them a bit but you might need a stronger product to make them vanish completely.
Amanda P.

by guitargirl7321 on 3/14/2012 11:53:40 AM

MODMODMOD
Ok, so spring is here, and that means bikini shopping time! The only problem? I have a lot of hair around my bikini line... and if I shave, I get really itchy bumps & it hurts and shows. So I'm thinking of getting bikini area removal cream. Do you think it will work? Plus, I bought some pool side shorts that I can wear over my bathing suit... is it weird? I just don't like my "bottom half" and would feel more confortable with shorts that I can swim in, over top.

Wearing shorts is not weird at all. Also I think a cream should work.
Amanda P.