1 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

2 HOURS AGO Who knew, right? But *so* good! RT @katie_k1265: @girlslifemag your magazine is amazing thanks for the bananas and ketchup recipe

3 HOURS AGO So...um...is it Friday yet?

COMMENTS

DIY cutoffs in a snap

Snag Hunger Games star Isabelle Fuhrman’s secret to easy-breezy spring style: Sure-to-please shorts you can rock right now…

Can I also do this with jeans that are WAY TO TIGHT at the bottoms?

by MarisaMermaid99 on 3/13/2012 4:37:31 PM

usually i just cut mine without marking them and they turn out fine Smile

by lovergurlluvsyooh on 3/13/2012 3:21:51 PM

I'm going ti New Orleans for spring break with my high school's choir. What should i bring? The weather will be low to mid 70's. HELP!

Hey girlie!

While that's nice weather, it can get either too chilly or too warm in the same day, so I'd pack spring weather clothes such as capris and a light sweater or a hoodie, just incase it gets cooler at night. You could also take shorts and tights, so that you can wear just shorts if it's warm and with tights if it's not. Have fun!
Krupali D.

by SammehKat on 3/13/2012 2:13:00 PM

I do this all the time!! It's great and inexpensive!!

by Tazmeyer49 on 3/13/2012 1:18:18 PM

My mom will not let me wear shorts like those beceause they are just to short.But all my friends were them why not me it isn't fair.Also I am only eleven so what is wrong with that?

Hey Girlie,

I know this may not be what you wanna hear, but what your mom says is what you gotta do! Some cutoffs are really short and since you're only eleven, your mom is probably worried its a l'il inappropriate! Maybe you can convince her to find a length that she's okay with. Not every pair of old jeans has to be cut super short - there's plenty of room for flexibility! Slightly longer cutoffs totally rock, too! Good luck!
alicia m.

by kittycute67 on 3/13/2012 11:59:03 AM

Then i would reccoment cuffing them and stiching the outside line and inner lil line like on most shorts Smile

by oreolover123 on 3/13/2012 2:07:23 AM

I do this every spring and summer. Smile

by Chloe<3 on 3/13/2012 1:47:05 AM