AN HOUR AGO How to turn him down (without crushing his heart): http://t.co/7SrZeuXS7S

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 kick it back in @Nina_Shoes’ Talia boots in black http://t.co/c5ApQPO4rY

3 HOURS AGO 20 hair ideas we love! http://t.co/9tHTbYrlyx

COMMENTS

DIY cutoffs in a snap

Snag Hunger Games star Isabelle Fuhrman’s secret to easy-breezy spring style: Sure-to-please shorts you can rock right now…

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
okay so im goin shopping with my grandmother for summer clothes this week and i have 75& saved but i have NO CLUE what to look for! I need some things to buy that are rlly trendy and cute but still affordable. theres not many great stores where were goin like target or anything, its mostly just little boutiques qith high prices.any ideas? PLEASE HELP!

Hey girl!

Consignment shops are awesome places to find adorable clothes for affordable prices. A lot of times consignment shops will be located around little boutiques, so definitely look for some. Ask your grandma, she may know! If you can't find any super cheap stores but want to spend your money, find something you REALLY like that you can invest in. Make sure you really love it and you'll wear it/use it. It can be your big purchase of the month!

Catherine C.

by katiegurll;) on 7/13/2012 11:31:18 AM

Hey Smileyperson, as long as you don't cut the shorts too short you should be okay. Xoxo

Mod mod mod
My moms worried that the shorts will fray all the way up to where your butt is showing...how do I prevent this? Lynae P.

by Smileyperson on 6/19/2012 6:38:38 PM

Does anyone have any idea how to delete accounts? I want to delete mine to make a different one with a different username. Anyone please reply with a reasonable answer thanks.

by lexi101thompson on 3/29/2012 6:39:50 PM

U wanna where short shorts
how bout make um long
Where boxers and baggy pants on march21st cause we need to make a point
we cant have bra straps showing so why can boys have their boxers showing
plz where boxers showing with baggy pants
ladies have to make a statement

by ealaplante on 3/20/2012 6:56:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD OK. i saw the cutest shorts ever at forever 21. now i cant find them online! i if my mom wont let me get them i wanted to tye dye white shorts to look like them. how would i do that thanks!

Hey girl,

DIY projects are a great idea when you can't buy something, and this way you'll be able to customize the shorts yourself! Here are two posts on how to do tie-dye -- they should work for shorts, too! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/05/27/crafts-tie-dye-towel-tote.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/15/ilovetocreate-tie-dye.aspx

Meghan D.

by may9 on 3/17/2012 2:57:57 AM

Hey if anyone needs any advice im an advice queen i am kaymalu look for me i need people to sign up

thx!!! Smile Smile

by kaymalu on 3/16/2012 7:29:12 PM

i wonda if you can do this with skinnies!!! thst wood probably b awesome looking tho i wonder?

by krazykaratechick on 3/14/2012 1:39:39 PM

LOL i hav like a whole bunch of old boot cuts at home n i tried doing it 2day..WORKED GREAT. LOOKED BETTR DAN MY BOUGHT PAIRS.

by xoDevilBabyox on 3/14/2012 12:37:52 AM

Can you do this with skinny jeans?

by MUchick5 on 3/13/2012 6:16:05 PM

I'm gonna do this!

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' I hope some people will join! (P.S, I post every day and the officers are AWESOME about posting, too)Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/13/2012 5:30:43 PM

Can I also do this with jeans that are WAY TO TIGHT at the bottoms?

by MarisaMermaid99 on 3/13/2012 4:37:31 PM

usually i just cut mine without marking them and they turn out fine Smile

by lovergurlluvsyooh on 3/13/2012 3:21:51 PM

I'm going ti New Orleans for spring break with my high school's choir. What should i bring? The weather will be low to mid 70's. HELP!

Hey girlie!

While that's nice weather, it can get either too chilly or too warm in the same day, so I'd pack spring weather clothes such as capris and a light sweater or a hoodie, just incase it gets cooler at night. You could also take shorts and tights, so that you can wear just shorts if it's warm and with tights if it's not. Have fun!
Krupali D.

by SammehKat on 3/13/2012 2:13:00 PM

I do this all the time!! It's great and inexpensive!!

by Tazmeyer49 on 3/13/2012 1:18:18 PM

My mom will not let me wear shorts like those beceause they are just to short.But all my friends were them why not me it isn't fair.Also I am only eleven so what is wrong with that?

Hey Girlie,

I know this may not be what you wanna hear, but what your mom says is what you gotta do! Some cutoffs are really short and since you're only eleven, your mom is probably worried its a l'il inappropriate! Maybe you can convince her to find a length that she's okay with. Not every pair of old jeans has to be cut super short - there's plenty of room for flexibility! Slightly longer cutoffs totally rock, too! Good luck!
alicia m.

by kittycute67 on 3/13/2012 11:59:03 AM

Then i would reccoment cuffing them and stiching the outside line and inner lil line like on most shorts Smile

by oreolover123 on 3/13/2012 2:07:23 AM

I do this every spring and summer. Smile

by Chloe<3 on 3/13/2012 1:47:05 AM