3 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

7 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

8 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Hair boredom? 5 pro tips to change up your tresses for spring

Ban "bad hair days" for good!

@usmcbratknc no thats not snooki. thats shay mitchell..

by stylecrazy503 on 3/23/2012 7:11:35 PM

I like Vanessa's hair too! Smile and is that 3rd one snooki?

by usmcbratknc on 3/22/2012 5:41:55 PM

My hair is rather short. I have an annoying colic at the top of my head. So I have off to the side bangs. Usually my bangs will stick straight up instead of smoothing over! :p So on those bad bang days I use a little gel and push my bangs over. (You could also use water and hair spray it) Then I get my bangs and french twist them back a little and close it with a barrette. Still sometimes my hair will unravel from the braid and stick up...even though I french twisted it off. So on those super bad hair days, right after I french twist them off I get a bobby pin that matches my hair color and stick it in my head so it will stay there all day! Just a tip for all you amigas.

by BabyDahl13 on 3/18/2012 10:53:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have dark black hair (i'm african american) my hair is about ear lengt, the back came out so its boy-short and its taking for every to grow back. I'm 12 and I cant do my hair now bc it came out and i can't even regular braid, all i can do is inside out braids and they come out looking like poop! All my sis does to my hair is the babyish puffs and I feel like its too babyish! TIPS! PLEASE!

Hey girl. Headbands and clips are a great way to accessorize your hair and add some color to an outfit.
Ana D.

by IFiRULEDtheWORLD on 3/16/2012 1:39:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok i have brown hair which has blond highlights in the summer should I get blonde or since it's only for 3 trims should I get another color

Hey girlie,

It depends on your personality! If you want something a little more subtle and natural, go for the blonde. Since it's already sorta in your hair, it won't be TOO crazy. But if you're bold and outgoing, try a different color to spice things up! Smile
Lauren C.

by juliacar on 3/15/2012 8:43:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
this is basically what @horsebackrider12 was wondering. I have dirty blonde hair, about the color of Katy Perry's new shade, and I was wondering what color to highlight/dye the tips of my hair! I know its my decision, but honestly, what would look best? Anything from pink to brown?
thx! <3
donuts99

I would say don't dye the tips. Streaks of color of far more popular right now. Go for pink. Pink hair is very in.
Amanda P.

by donuts99 on 3/14/2012 1:16:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My hair is a settle blonde (not dark and not light) it's kind of a strawberry blonde because I was born with red hair and then it turned blonde and it's blonde with just a slight tint of red in it, I want to dye the tips of my hair, which colors would suit that color hair? I would be fine even with bright colors I just want to know that colors I should get, I was thinking maybe a pink

Hey girl,

Pink would look awesome! Go with a color that "feels" best for you, like one that represents your personality. I'd probably pick purple for myself, but I know a friend who is totally a blue. Think of how you are as a person, then go with the color that seems right! (A tip: stay AWAY from green. It doesn't fade well and... well, it kinda looks sickly after a while. Gross.)
Lauren C.

by horsebackrider12 on 3/13/2012 11:25:04 PM

cool! i dont hav the guts tho
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/13/2012 7:34:19 PM

Yeah, I'm not going to chop off all of my hair because it's 'in style' in Hollywood. I'll keep my long, curly hair, thanks.

by heathuuuur on 3/13/2012 7:02:54 PM

DO YOU REMEMBER WE WERE SITTING THERE BY THE WATER, YOU PUT YOUR ARM AROUND ME FOR THE FIRST TIME
Recognize those lyrics from Mine? Then you are a Swiftie! Come join my club, Swifties<3, to chat with other girls who love Tay as much as you do! Updates every day plus contests and surveys! Hope to see you there! Hannah<3

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/13/2012 6:17:48 PM

I like Vanessa's hair! But for some reason I can never pull off "Beach Blown" HairFrown

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' I hope some people will join! (P.S, I post every day and the officers are AWESOME about posting, too)Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/13/2012 5:34:07 PM

i want to die my tips sooo bad

by Swimgirl96 on 3/13/2012 4:40:20 PM

I have cut my hair short like Vanessa's, but I didn't know it was a Hollywood trend!

by jensenazalea15 on 3/13/2012 1:28:23 PM

Okay! Looks fun! Smile

by JessiJo77 on 3/13/2012 11:49:43 AM

okay article.. not my fav. there are no blonds Frown

by oreolover123 on 3/13/2012 2:09:31 AM