1 HOURS AGO 20 fashion DIYs that are actually doable: http://t.co/syvbp82Oa9

13 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

16 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

COMMENTS

Shailene's perfectly done Oscars bun

The step-by-step on rocking this so-gorge bun.

Mod Mod Mod,
I want to dye my hair like Kelly Eden in her splat ad I think it is really pretty but I don't know if my mom will let me she might think I am turning rebellious but I am not I just like the colors and like I said I really think it is pretty so I how do I convince my parents to let me dye my hair with out letting them think I am rebellious? Oh and does dyeing my hair ruin it? Thank you do much! ;)

Hey girlie,

To be totally honest, I don't think your parents are gonna go for a WHOLE head of hot pink hair. It looks awesome on Kelly Eden, but she's a model and an artist so it's a little different since it fits her lifestyle. You can totally go for it when you're older, but your parents will probably assume it's about rebelling, being edgy, and doing something really crazy. That would be totally frustrating if they thought that, since you don't want them to think you're rebellious. To tone it down a little, try doing your hair tips bright pink or dyeing a streak in your hair instead! That way, it's a little more subtle but still lets you play with color and try something new Smile
Lauren C.

by ABCazares101 on 3/18/2012 12:16:33 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I cut my hair short (inbetween my shoulders and chin ) I really like it ,but I cant find any hair do's on here for short hair please help!

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by bunnybaby on 3/16/2012 8:54:51 PM

dont wear buns but cute!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/12/2012 8:28:34 PM

*IF U R A TWEEN OR KID THIS IS A CLUB 4 U !!!!!!!!!!*
I WILL ANSWER UR QUESTIONS OF GROWING UP OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THE BEST PADS/pantiliners TO BRAS. Or boys!!!!!
The club is called:Growing up (for any age for tween's and kids Smile

by doglover463 on 3/12/2012 7:09:46 PM

My mom does her hair like that sometimes..... just not all that hairspray and stuff Tong

by usmcbratknc on 3/12/2012 6:50:38 PM

Really pretty! But that is a lot of product...44$ on product!!!

by FrenchRose on 3/12/2012 6:04:27 PM

pretty- you can also put your hair in a ponytail and then braid it then wind it around for something a little easier Smile

by svds on 3/12/2012 5:45:04 PM