AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY! 1 rocks out with iLive DJstyle stereo headphones from @jcpenney:

12 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

14 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

The only move you need for show-em-off shoulders

And guess what? No weights necessary!

My shoulders have been really tight lately. How can I stretch them? I've tried circles, across the bodys, and over-heads, but their still really tight. Thanks!

Colleen K.

by mmo'g on 4/9/2012 11:02:46 AM

I have really, really rough upper arms. It looks like I have pink goosebumps 24/7, and it's really embarrassing because other people have noticed it and mentioned it to me. I've tried moisturizing it, but it doesn't help!

Your best bet is to stop by a dermatologist and have them take a look at it for you.  They can give you solutions for how to fix it or even cremes.

Jordan S.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 3/19/2012 5:32:48 PM

MOD, will this work for arms? My arms are feeling super chunky but I can't find time to squeeze in workouts! How long will it take to see the difference?

Hey girl,

If you stay committed to this workout among other exercise and healthy eating, you should start to see results, but I can't say for sure a specific time that you'll be able to see results! You can talk to your gym teacher or a fitness instructor if you want a personalized workout routine, but if you do cardio and these arm toning exercises on a regular basis you should see at least some results after a few weeks, maybe more.

Meghan D.

by rudiekcm on 3/16/2012 7:58:33 PM

I love wearing shorts but not tank tops in the summer because my shoulders are....well huge so I will try these!!! channa r.

by iluvlogan on 3/16/2012 8:38:58 AM

Okay so this is a really awkward question but can you make your boobs smaller? I am a dancer and got C's im only 13 it's really not kool.... Just wondering... Thanks a head of time Smile channa r.

by emmydindin on 3/16/2012 4:23:01 AM

cool Smile

by usmcbratknc on 3/12/2012 8:47:22 PM

** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/12/2012 8:23:39 PM

I have suuuper... "big" legs, and I used to think it was just fat (which it partly is) but then I realized that I have MASSIVE muscles. They're... HUGE. I've played soccer for as long as I can remember, and I've noticed alot of the girls on my team have big leg muscles, and some are stornger than me, so why are mine so HUGE?! And what do I do to make my legs thinner? I love warm weather but I hate shorts because I can never fit into jean ones Frown

Hey babe,

The thickness of your muscle build tends to revolve around your genetics.  If you want to lean out your muscles, then start a stretching routine or take up yoga.  When you stretch routinely, you tend to make your body leaner.

Jordan S.

by pinkninja64 on 3/12/2012 8:10:14 PM

I do a lot of yoga but I'm confused about something. Is it considered exercise? If so what does it help with

Yoga is considered exercise, yes.  It strengthens your entire body and improves your flexibility.  Some types of yoga can actually be considered a cardio workout as well. Jordan S.

by mt731 on 3/12/2012 7:20:23 PM

MOd MOd! What does it mean when you break your hymen? Like what happends to you if that happens??

There is no actual breaking of anything.  Your hymen is a thin, porous membrane layer across your vaginal canal.  It never actually breaks, but instead gets stretched.  Nothing good or bad happens when this occurs. It's merely one of our bodies' sciences. Jordan S.

by Fashion21 on 3/12/2012 6:40:15 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

Acid reflux is only a problem for adults.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!