4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Wanna attend The Hunger Games World Premiere?

Join us tonight at 8:30 p.m. ET (5:30 p.m. PT)—we’re live streaming the red carpet event!

so do they have british accents or not?!?! i cant tell!!!

by shufflequeen101 on 3/13/2012 7:25:16 PM

WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 3/12/2012 8:49:27 PM

readin them now!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/12/2012 8:24:56 PM

I'm watching it on the Friday!

by coldplay12 on 3/12/2012 7:21:10 PM

Cool! Can't wait! I'm watching at 8:30. i live in Georgia so I'm in ET!

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 3/12/2012 5:50:21 PM

Excited!!

by svds on 3/12/2012 5:35:10 PM

i LOVVVEEE the hunger games!! <3 Laughing but this live stream happens at the same time pretty little liars is on Frown maybe ill just PVR it Smile

by Classy_Cassy on 3/12/2012 5:31:54 PM

OMG I FREAKING LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!

by stylecrazy503 on 3/12/2012 4:36:18 PM

I can't wait to see Jennifer Laurence, Amanda Stenberg, and Willow SHields! (which by the way is GORGEOUS on the GL cover!)

by izzytheswiftie on 3/12/2012 4:12:03 PM

I really want to come watch it tonight, but I don't think I will be able to! I'm really looking forward to see what Willow Shields wears!

by supersingershannon on 3/12/2012 4:10:48 PM

*IF U R A TWEEN OR KID THIS IS A CLUB 4 U !!!!!!!!!!*
I WILL ANSWER UR QUESTIONS OF GROWING UP OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THE BEST PADS/pantiliners TO BRAS. Or boys!!!!!
The club is called:Growing up (for any age for tween's and kids Smile

by doglover463 on 3/12/2012 4:08:23 PM