39 MINUTES AGO As if you needed another, here are 11 more reasons to get super psyched for Thanksgiving: http://t.co/qZgpABAxHB

1 HOURS AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z

2 HOURS AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM

COMMENTS

Kick your cold with four easy home remedies

We all know how it starts—the morning before a big presentation and you wake up with the snottiest cold you’ve ever had...

The girl in the picture? No one looks that good when their sick.
Haaa.

by goldfish123 on 4/11/2012 1:06:58 AM

When I have a cold, I have it forever! Any advice on what to do at school? I can't bring a humidifier...

by marissa13_3 on 4/6/2012 1:40:59 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!
this is gonna sound really gross, but whenever i wax my underarms, its like all bumpy. Not huge bumps, but you can definatly tell. how come my underarms arent smooth? is there any way i can make them smooth? o and i dont like shaving or using Veet coz i have black, so it makes my underarms look super dark no matter how good i do it. so yah, whys it all wierd and bumpy and how do i make my underarms smooth?

Hey babe,

This really isn't gross, it happens with all of us.  Unfortunately, there really isn't any way to change that.  You're welcome to try exfoliating with a scrub a few times a week, that might work.
Jordan S.

by WhoAmI? on 4/2/2012 5:11:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
I need help/advice on my eyes. I have this problem where all of a sudden half my eye would be red as if irritated (like the veins and everything). Like from the circle part and so on pretty much replacing the white area in the eye. Its not pinkeye because after some time it goes away and then weeks or a few months later it comes back (usually not in the same area though). Like in the other side/eye. I wear contacts but their not due for a change (since I get a notification of when to change them). I don't really have allergies, but is it possible that, that could be it? Or is it something else? I've tried putting some cold water on a pad and it helps a bit, making it less red-but more like a pinky-but it also stings since my mom says that its because its irritated.
I just want to know why do I keep having this and what can I do about it? Also if I need medical help or something of the sort. Please help!

This sounds like a problem that needs to be addressed by a doctor. Is sounds like you might have something wrong that needs medical attention. You probably need a special type of eye drops or a different brand of contacts. I might also be possible that you have an allergy as you suggested. You need to see a doctor next time this happens so he/she can evaluate it.

Amanda P.

by candygirl16 on 3/26/2012 4:07:12 PM

MOD, MOD!!!
i was wondering, if my mom got her period when she was 10, and i am almost 12, and i have small breasts, my hips are getting wider, and i am getting the normal hormones ( breaking out, discharge, mood swings,) will i get my period soon? i am also getting lots of headaches and abdominal pain.

Hey girl,

What age your mom was when she got her period doesn't affect you, because it depends on a lot of factors including size, so don't base your off of your mom's! If you're a pretty average size and in good health, you could be getting your period soon, but there's really no way to tell for sure! If you're getting headaches and pain, thougn, you should talk to a doc to see what's up.

Meghan D.

by taytaydance13 on 3/16/2012 11:22:24 PM

Mod mod mod
I have a crush on a guy, let's say his name is bob. Someone told "bob" I like him, but I don't know who! Now I am afraid to trust any of my friends in fear that they were the one who told.

Hey! just ask your friends who it was. the ones you can trust will tell you the truth

Helen S.

by r1n2s3 on 3/16/2012 4:21:51 PM

I know all this. XD But, I never do the salt thing unless my throat hurts pretty badly.

by Chloe<3 on 3/13/2012 4:16:43 PM

ok every one knows you should eat soup when your sick. i don't acvise gargeling salt. gross. also your mothers cousin is older and has a good imune system.

by aaarrrppp on 3/12/2012 8:38:16 PM

do that all the time!
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/12/2012 8:26:34 PM

My mom's distant cousin has gargled with salt in her water everyday for a few years and hasn't gotten sick once!

by Noissap on 3/12/2012 6:44:44 PM