9 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

12 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

13 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Get the 411 on our Hunger Games cover girls

Go behind the scenes of our THG photo shoot!

Really cool!
Please join my new club, Live Life, Happy! We have tips on how to be optimistic and tricks on how to have a positive outlook on life. It's on my profile! (P.S. All the official positions are open!) Tong

by future_artist on 3/23/2012 1:12:29 PM

I would LOVE to play Clove! So jealous of Isabelle! Oh well, I think she is goin to get awesome.

by Doodle600 on 3/22/2012 11:53:05 PM

Willow is so pretty!

by coldplay12 on 3/22/2012 9:01:47 PM

Im more lyk Clove! Laughing

by Susmita24 on 3/21/2012 4:43:38 PM

i thought Willow was 15...and i thought Amandla was 11... so weird

by cutiepie14231 on 3/19/2012 8:14:17 PM

I thought Willow was older because I'm 11...but maybe it's the make-up.
Anyways, <3 all the outfits and stripes are so in this season(according to my school.

by portiabh1 on 3/18/2012 5:49:01 PM

I actually would have guessed Willow was eleven. I am eleven and I look older than her. Then again, that facial expression shes got going on makes her look a little ridiculus, but I love the hair.

Love all of the outfits! This was the best issue of GL ever!

by strawberries101 on 3/17/2012 2:45:24 PM

AMANDA IS GORGEOUS!!!

by LiveLaughLove4 on 3/17/2012 12:14:37 PM

My tribute jams would be Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson, Tightrope by Janelle Monae, and Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer.

by musikmaker on 3/16/2012 10:15:53 PM

With my other comment... I can't believe I'm older then Willow, she looks so much older...

by ChicGeek on 3/16/2012 6:26:19 PM