1 HOURS AGO What's your POV when it comes to pot? Tell us in our smoking survey: http://t.co/ltTefTpaOw

2 HOURS AGO How to rock candy colors on the daily: http://t.co/aQZFehAebU pic.twitter.com/BWxxZml2F5

3 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

COMMENTS

Get the 411 on our Hunger Games cover girls

Go behind the scenes of our THG photo shoot!

I thought Willow was older...
I love Isabelle's outfit! It's more of my style.

by ChicGeek on 3/16/2012 6:25:31 PM

Can you delete this account for me? I don't like my username, so I got a new account, and I don't want this account just sitting around. Thanks in advance!(:

Hey! I'll try Smile

Helen S.

by smilingforever1021 on 3/16/2012 4:32:17 PM

I just absolutely love Willow's face!!! And did anyone else do a double take when they saw Willow was 11 and Amandla is actually older than her...? cuz i did....

by random_mockingjay25 on 3/16/2012 4:19:32 PM

Willow Shields is 11!? she looks so much older.

by artsy gal on 3/16/2012 4:18:18 PM

i'm sad there isn't Katniss, but thats okay because I'm sure it would be really hard to get her for GL.

by xoshanaxo on 3/16/2012 4:08:05 PM

All of them are cute!! I love Willow's the best though!!

by HelenaPS on 3/16/2012 12:22:14 PM

DO YOU REMEMBER WE WERE SITTING THERE BY THE WATER, YOU PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME FOR THE FIRST TIME
Recognize those lyrics from Mine? Then you are a Swiftie! Join my club, Swifties<3, and meet other girls who love Taylor as much as you do! Hope to see you there! Smile

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/16/2012 12:59:36 AM

Omg!!! ALL of those outfits are cute!

by asha0 on 3/16/2012 12:09:08 AM