AN HOUR AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

COMMENTS

Go wild for March Madness

Not a basketball fan? No worries! We’ve got three ways for you to fall for the fabbest b-ball event of the year.

I am going to watch because i Love Uc university of cincinnati

by softball242424 on 4/8/2012 5:29:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok SO I Hear Kids My Age Have To Exercise It least 60 Min A Day!! I Feel Very Un Healthy Now Cause I Hardly Exercise I Only Exercise at school In Gym And Now I Don't know what To DO !! Now When I Look at Myself I feel soo Overweight What Do I Do ??

Hey girly!  Go out and take exercise classes or participate on a sports team!  Also, take a walk around your neighborhood after school if you can.

xo,

channa r. channa r.

by mozilla10 on 3/16/2012 11:05:23 AM

Go CSU!!!!!!!

by ggband11 on 3/15/2012 11:27:12 AM

Three years ago (in 5th grade) I liked this guy and I'm pretty sure he liked me too (for the real me I was around my friends). But, when he flirted with me, I would get super shy and I wouldn't even say anything back to him! I think he stopped liking me after I would talk to him...haha. Nonetheless, on the last day of school I sent him an email to ask him if he liked me. He said no. Now we are in 8th grade, and I thought that he had forgotten about it, but I recently found out he hadn't. I messaged him on Facebook, but he didn't reply. And when I sat across from him and his friend on the bus, they moved and his friend said something about "getting away from the lady" (I didn't hear him that clearly though). But, when he looks at me, I definitely see something in his eyes. Passion, if I can call it that! I am so scared that he thinks I'm a freak (although the look he gives me is reassuring) and I am so confused by his mixed signals. What should I do?? Thanks so much!! <3

Hey girl,

Since you're not even on speaking terms right now, that's the first step. I wouldn't ask him if he liked you, or if you hurt him, or say anything like "I liked you, but was too shy to say it" until you're a little bit better friends. Try making small talk while you're waiting for class to start, giving him a casual smile as you pass him in the halls, make a comment about today's lunch if you're in line with him at the cafeteria, etc. Take advantage of any opportunity that you have! Don't come on too strong by being intense - just keep the convo light and laid-back. Don't force it, but you gotta give it a try! If you do become better friends and he's more comfy around you, you can always laugh and say something like, "You know what? I liked you soooo much in 5th grade." Then use that convo to hint about the fact that you still do. It'll take some time and he might not be interested in reconnecting, but it's better to try Smile
Lauren C.

by applea123 on 3/13/2012 11:11:45 PM

I live and breathe Kentucky basketball during March! Go Big Blue. Smile

by juju_kachoo on 3/13/2012 10:43:22 PM

my block teacher is 26; a hippie; and loves march madness more then xmas and her birthday. she has us all make brackets and its SO fun!!!!!!

by soccerlover99 on 3/13/2012 8:36:25 PM

UDub isnt in; Wazu isnt in; only Gonzaga. Bummer. Ah well; GO SYRACUSE

by soccerlover99 on 3/13/2012 8:34:45 PM

uh huh
** hey everyone! join my club, funky hats club, if u hav a cool hat or like hats!!! we discuss fashion and beauty, hair, and did i mention hats? awesome! join pls! Smile**

by beaglegal on 3/13/2012 7:33:32 PM

My school is somewhat crazy for March Madness because our Middle School Math teacher has the middle school make brackets and whoever has the most points at the end gets a prize. Every year I just find a good bracket on CBS Sports online and copy that one las year I made it to the Elite Eight without a miss. GO GOLDEN EAGLES AND BADGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Golden Eagles=Marquette University and Badgers=UWMadison Wisconsin(both in my home state of Wisconsin)) SmileSmileTongTongSmileSmileTongTongSmileSmileTongTongLaughingLaughingSmileSmileLaughingLaughingSmileSmileLaughingLaughingSmileSmileLaughingLaughing

by HungerGamesRox99 on 3/13/2012 6:47:59 PM

I love to play basketball but I don't really like to watch it lol

by Sheyenne on 3/13/2012 5:33:24 PM