6 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

9 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

10 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

No-fail makeup secrets to play up your eye color

The windows to your soul just got a whole lot brighter.

my eyes are strange, they are gray with a tint of blue and green with brown around the pupil and like spikes of gold...what eyeshadow color should i use

Hey girl,

Your eyes sound awesome--you can probably get away with any color of eye makeup! If you have blue and green in your eyes, I would try the recommended shades for those, but don't be afraid to experiment with other colors, too!

Meghan D.

by aweaver13 on 11/3/2012 11:10:50 PM

Love this articleSmile I have brown eyes with greeny parts, and I tried the gold eyeshadow tip for green eyes and it makes my eyes look green! Awsomeness.

by littlemissfashion on 10/21/2012 10:08:30 AM

I need an advice for what makeup would suit me, I'd really appreciate it if you'd help me Smile
I'm 17, my hair color is light brown (born with pale blond that darkened with age) and my skin is very pale. I can't define my eye color, it's a gray with bluegreen tint, and there's a thin gold ring around the pupils. My eyes are hooded and the pupils are big, so often the color looks watery and transparent. Also, my big cheeks make my face very wide, how can I slim them down?
Thanks in advance Laughing Helen S.

by Andrijana95 on 9/29/2012 2:10:12 PM

MODMODMOD
I've got gray eyes with just a smidge of blueish-green and I have pale skin (but really blush a lot as in "omg are you sunburnt or something? you're purple.") and reddish hair. what shade of eye shadow should I wear?

Hey girl, I'd try cool colors like green, pearl or purple. I'm a big fan of lighter colors (pearl is one of my go-tos). Try a white color and go from there.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by nutmeg814 on 9/17/2012 6:36:00 PM

i hav chocolate brown eyes and im really pale and my hair is red, will the purples work for me and my eyes?

by kayscout on 9/14/2012 11:59:37 AM

MODMODMOD
My eyes are super dark brown. They look almost black if I'm not standong in the sun. What colors should I wear?

Hey luvscaramel, my eyes are the exact same. My fave color to wear is black, although grey, tan or nude, gold, silver and brown work too. Don't shy away from bright and pale colors like pink, purple and blue. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by luvscaramel on 9/13/2012 10:35:27 PM

my eyes are a sort of coppery color, no flecks at all. i personally think they're kind of pretty.

by the_last_ninja on 9/8/2012 8:56:29 PM

Smoky eyes would look gorge on me! LOL

by cheetah#1 on 7/25/2012 10:29:42 PM

i have a weird eye color. its like hazel, but onsted of green i have gold so i really don't know what makeup colors would be best?

by skippymolen on 5/8/2012 7:03:34 PM