6 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

9 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

10 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

No-fail makeup secrets to play up your eye color

The windows to your soul just got a whole lot brighter.

@JellyBeanChick

by brook4368 on 4/1/2012 11:35:52 PM

JellyBeanChick: I`m no doctor, but you may want to try out some of the products in the brand AVEENO. They sell everything from lotions and make-up removers to shampoo`s. Their ingredients are very natural and won`t irritate your skin. I own quite a few of their products and they are all awesome! I couldn`t live without their body wash! It`s a must have! These products are affordable and could be purchased at your local drugstore so it is worth a try!

I hope this helps!

by brook4368 on 4/1/2012 11:33:52 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
My eyes are black, so what color should i wear?

Hey girl,

Like brown eyes, your eyes will probably pop with most colors of eye makeup, so try out different colors and see what looks best! Be careful of wearing dark, heavy liner, though -- you want your eye color to look dark, and too much liner on dark eyes can be overwhelming.

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 3/24/2012 12:03:03 PM

What if you have black eyes (yes, my eyes are black)? My friends say smokey eyes look amazing (yah, they look good on me), but i dont want something so drastic everytime i wear eyeshadow...

by WhoAmI? on 3/23/2012 7:30:06 PM

MOD
This may seem weird... i have no clue what color my eyes are or what eyeshadow to wear. My natural eye color is a blue-green-gray, and my left eyye is literally half brown. I usually stick to a bronze or copper color, but i'm ready for something different.
HELP PLEASE?Smile

Hey girl! You're so lucky! Your eyes sound tots gorg! Try out shades of purple! They would look ah-mazing on your eye colors! Good luck! xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by elliemaeve on 3/23/2012 10:18:52 AM

fullofdreams well,with gray eyes you can use many MANY shades.
If you have like a plain blah gray,a light shade of ice blue made your eyes pop,along with some mascara.
If you have silvery gray eyes,you can't go wrong with a light coat of silver glitter shadow,like the one shown in the article.
And if you have those blue-gray eyes (Or as my friend pointed out "wolf eyes") they look cool with a neatruel tone with a light-light layer of gray eyeliner with Lear or jet black mascara.
For any make up that you use,I suggest covergirl,maybelline,or,if you want to save money,Cvs.com.
Hopes this helps! Laughing

by iwantmyperiod on 3/22/2012 11:17:27 PM

Can I get some help?!? I have a skin condition called eczema. It makes patches of my skin REALLY dry and sometimes reddish. People are always asking about it and sometimes they think I have been crying ALOT. I can't use concealer or makeup to cover it up because it just makes it worse. I have also tried medicine from my doctor. Nothing seems to work. Can someone tell me how to get rid of this please!?! Thank you!

by JellyBeanChick on 3/21/2012 2:08:18 PM

Ummm... what about grey? My eyes are grey most days and no one ever seems to think about us grey-eyed girls when they make stuff like this.

by fullofdreams on 3/19/2012 8:54:07 PM

Brown eyed girl! Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 3/19/2012 6:35:39 PM

Thank you GirlsLife! My eyes are blue but they are way harder choosing an eye shadow! For starters you can't use lots of various colors since a lot of the times it doesn't match! Frown I usually wear a light tan to highlight my eyes, a pale pink to give it a more magical look, or a tan/ bronze for a natural look. (Pale blue eye shadows are okay for real fancy occasions, or if I am wearing a blue dress or shirt. White eye shadow looks like your trying to hard and just doesn't fit.) For lipgloss I usually use a bright red or a light pink. I use red if I'm feeling daring or more mature, I use pink on a normal day to again enhance the natural look. I also use a swipe or two of bronzer on my cheek bones because I feel I am kinda pale. I usually look pretty cute by the end of this process!

by BabyDahl13 on 3/18/2012 10:42:16 AM