11 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

14 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

No-fail makeup secrets to play up your eye color

The windows to your soul just got a whole lot brighter.

MOD MOD MOD!
So I have green eyes with gold specks, fair skin and freckles, brown hair. What makeup would look good on me?

Hey girl,

You sound like you have green/sometimes-hazel eyes, so go with the makeup in the article that are recommended for those eye colors - purple, rich pinks, rosy pinks, shimmery silver and gold, and warm chocolate browns!
Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 3/17/2012 10:38:16 PM

Hey amlove, yep think so. All shades would really compliment your hazel eye color. Xoxo

hey, would green eyeliner work 4 hazels? Lynae P.

by amlove on 3/17/2012 4:13:06 PM

the eye picture for this page is beautiful

by Melissa227 on 3/17/2012 12:37:44 PM

Hey MOD!
So I don't wear any makeup at all and I'm 12. All of my friends do and I want to too. My mom says I don't need any makeup. Even though that is kind true, I want to wear at least a little mascara, eyeshadow, and eyeliner to make my eyes pop. What is your opinion and when do you think is a good time for a girl like me to start wearing makeup?

Hey girl,

There's no rush to start wearing makeup, and you do need to respect your mom's wishes while you're living with her at least! Everyone starts wearing makeup at different times, so don't feel like you're behind the game at all. To talk to her about it, why not suggest you ease your way into wearing makeup, like starting out with just a little lip gloss and mascara and adding on eventually from there?

Meghan D.

by Malia23 on 3/17/2012 12:09:59 PM

I have grayish blueish eyes and whenevr i put on black eyeliner and mascara my eyes look completely gray i want them to look like a sorta light blue. What color will help me with that???

Hey! according to this article any shade of orange (including peachy pinks) would work well. Check out all your options: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/03/13/No-fail-makeup-secrets-to-bring-out-your-peepers.aspx

Helen S.

by jerseybatgirl on 3/16/2012 3:11:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
All of my friends say that I'm super skinny and need to put on some weight. My friend actually said to me once that she thought that I could develope an eating disorder. I am a vegetarian, I always eat the same things, and I never, ever eat a lot at one time. Can you help me?

Hey girl!

Everyone's body is different.  Some people are just naturally skinny, and they can't help it.  Just make sure you are eating right for your body, and you won't have anything to worry about!

xo,

channa r.

by MollyMoster on 3/16/2012 11:21:38 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
My friends say that I'm too skinny and that I need to put on some weight. Should I believe them? I overheard one of my best friends talking to one of her other friends, and she said she thought that I might have an eating disorder. I am a vegetarian, I always eat the same things (especially peanut butter, yum!) and I never, ever eat that much. Can you help me?

Hey girl. If they are saying these things then it is only because they care, so dont get mad at them. Sometimes being a vegetarian can change your health and make you loose some weight, but make sure that you are still eating enough and regularly. If you are really nervous that maybe you do have a problem ask you parents and see what they think, they will always tell you the truth.
Ana D.

by MollyMoster on 3/16/2012 11:17:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
What are good presents to get for your boyfriend? thanks so much!

Hey chica!  Check out this link!  It'll be sure to help you Smile

xo,

channa r.

by music4ever107 on 3/16/2012 11:15:59 AM

mod mod mod
I have blue/green/grey eyes. what would be the best color for me?

Hey girl! Wearing colors most similar to your eye color will make them pop the most.
Ana D.

by myth_lover on 3/16/2012 9:13:28 AM

Modmodmodmod!!!
I Hav mostly green but hazel eyes. To not be to extreme what if I put a plum eyeliner on my top lash Line mascra on on top lashes and a gold shadow not to gold but neutral. Would thT look nice??

Hey babe,

That sounds soooo pretty! Plum looks awesome with green and brown eyes, so I bet it'll look great with yours Smile
Lauren C.