9 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

12 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

13 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

No-fail makeup secrets to play up your eye color

The windows to your soul just got a whole lot brighter.

MOD MOD MOD!!! I have blue-green eyes. What would look good on them?

Hey girl,

I'd combine the tips for blue and green eyes in the article - gold with a plum eyeliner, pale purple with gold or bronze dusted on top, or straight-up glitzy gold with a black eyeliner Smile
Lauren C.

by future_artist on 3/15/2012 6:07:56 PM

awesome, I have brown eyes and sometimes they can be SO boring- but not with this

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 3/15/2012 5:36:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok, so i have DEEP BIG brown eyes with VERY long eyelashes...so today i tried to wear liquid eyeliner on top of my eyes, but for some reason it made my my eylashes look shorter... so what are some tips for wearing liquid eyeliner without making my eyelashes look shorter? Thanks =)

Hey girlie,

I think the secret is ALL in the mascara. When you apply the mascara, make sure you use the brush starting at the lash line to separate the lashes, then move it up slowly and hold it there on the tips for a few seconds, curling the lashes up. Let it dry, then come back 5-10 minutes later for another coat. It can help make your lashes seem like they kept their length Smile
Lauren C.

by JudiCutie on 3/15/2012 5:29:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
My eyes are hazel, but not the kind that are just a few colors mixed in, they change color. They are green in the morning brown in the middle of the day kinda olive/army green in the afternoon and almost gold later...I was wondering what would look good with all of those colors?

Hey girl,

Try using safe neutrals that work with every eye color - that way, you don't have to worry about them changing! I love a shimmery gold with a chocolate brown eyeliner. You could also use peachy oranges Smile
Lauren C.

by katem on 3/15/2012 5:28:26 PM

thanks!!!!!!!!

by PolkaDots1999 on 3/15/2012 5:28:21 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***
I am trying to start a book club. It will be for high schoolers, and I was wondering if you had any advice on how to get more people to join, what books to read, and just any suggestions for book clubs in general. Also, I don't want books that everyone has read like Harry Potter, Twilight, or The Hunger Games. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

The best way to get ANY club off the ground is to spread the word. Talk about it with your friends, put up flyers around your school, even get a teacher involved to make it more official. You have to work hard to make sure people know about it, but it sounds like a neat way to make friends, share your interest in reading, and enjoy books... go for it!!
Lauren C.

by crazyshortie13 on 3/15/2012 5:19:43 PM

I have the exact same hazel eye eyeshadow! I love it! Smile

by jackieluvz on 3/15/2012 5:16:27 PM

im kinda quiet and sweet, and my bf's loud and really fun, but he gets in trouble by teachers a lot. i don't want to have him influence me like that, but i like him a lot 'cause he isnt afraid to share his opinion, and he makes me laugh and feel good inside. how do i tell him without making him feel bad about himself???

Hey girl,

Instead of trying to change him, try to focus on yourself and make sure you aren't swayed into behaving like this too. Sometimes people are just more out-spoken than others! As long as he isn't disrespecting you or getting involved in any dangerous/hurtful behaviors, try to embrace the fact that he speaks his mind and love the person he is Smile
Lauren C.

by amlove on 3/15/2012 5:15:35 PM

I've noticed lately that some people on this website have been posting comments calling people "sk----" or "sl---."
Please stop allowing comments that use such offensive and oppressive language. It seems like some moderators are removing it and some are not, so please adopt a uniform ban.
(Censor this comment as you wish to allow it to be posted, I'd like to know a mod has responded.)

Hey girl,

I absolutely agree - and I have a ZERO tolerance policy for offensive language and bullying when I approve comments. I apologize for any of these comments being made public and will definitely let the rest of the mods know that this is not ok <3
Lauren C.

by peaches and raspberries on 3/15/2012 5:10:42 PM

my eyes are a combo of blue, grey, and green. somedays one or two colors dominate the others. im in modeling, and when people ask my eye color, what should i say? it varies.
and what colors would work for my eyes?
thanks!!(:

Hey girlie,

It's tough because your eyes change SO often, but try to think what color they are the most. I might say blue since they still probably look blue when they're mixed a bit with gray or green. It's possible that they look TOTALLY green/gray sometimes depending on what you're wearing or just your body, but I'd go with blue. Especially since you listed it first! Smile
Lauren C.