AN HOUR AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

4 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

No-fail makeup secrets to play up your eye color

The windows to your soul just got a whole lot brighter.

i luv the look but can't so it no matter how hard i try help!!!

by 26768cats on 3/15/2012 11:07:43 AM

Ahaha, I have so many choices since I have "green on the verge of hazel" eyes Laughing

by Blushing-Beauty on 3/15/2012 10:07:14 AM

Ok so I have blue eyes VERY fair skin and pinkish lips and strawberry blonde hair I want my eyes to pop I want to use mascara and eyeliner and eyeshadow but I usually use brown or grey eye shadow with brown eyeliner only on my top lid but nothing makes my eyes pop I look like I'm just trying to wear makeup but what I really want my eyes to pop and look like I 'm wearing makeup but not too much!

Hey gorgeous!! First of all, you're so lucky you have blue eyes! There are so many ways to make them POP. One of my personal faves is wearing gold eyeshadow on your top lid with black eyeliner and then wearing a turquoise liner on your water line. Top this look off with some mascara for extra prettiness! Good luck!

xo, Erin M.

erin m. erin m.

by pinkbunny888 on 3/15/2012 10:00:26 AM

My eyes are darkish blue with a hint of green. My skin is really light (lowest foundation color and that sometimes isn't light enough) and with pink undertones. What color eyeshadow and clothing would look best on me?

Hey girl! A goldish-green eye shadow would look ah-mazing on you! Coral clothing would look fantastic on your skin tone! Good luck!

xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by SparklingStar on 3/15/2012 10:00:16 AM

I have brown eyes and I swore off blue since the beginning.. and even moreso now because I was just in a musical where I had to wear bright blue eye shadow so now it just looks 80's to me.

by bright_lights111 on 3/15/2012 7:20:20 AM

i have dark brown eyes that look black. what color would go with my eyes?!???

Hey doll! Shades of purple and brown would look amazing on your eyes! xo, Erin M.

erin m.

by sugarmist99 on 3/15/2012 6:37:26 AM

by Minaxoxo on 3/15/2012 12:38:09 AM

I wish i could do this makeup! But my mom will only let me wear lip gloss and chap stick!

by Minaxoxo on 3/15/2012 12:20:41 AM

Oooh, I have brown eyes and I already use all those colors for mine and they look awesome! Thanks for always putting out awesome articles like these, GL!

***Hello! L-O-V-E Taylor Swift? So do I! If you're a HUGE, kinda big or somewhat fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' I hope some people will join! (P.S, I post every day and the officers are AWESOME about posting, too)Thanks a bunch and hope to see ya there!***

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 3/15/2012 12:16:09 AM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!