1 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

2 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

3 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

GL's top 10 spring break beauty essentials

All your beauty needs for your week of fun in the sun.

I could definitely use the oil-free sunscreen. I break out so easily, I get berated for it.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:52:49 PM

mod mod! Laughing I have a tannish skin/medium, black hair with faded blond streaks (originally bronze haha) my eyes are brown what makeup would look best on me?
btw: next year i may b getting dark red streaks for my hair what will match that?
thankies!~

Hey Chica,

You definitely don't need any specific make-up. It's fun to always mix it up. If you're looking for everyday stuff, I would go neutral. Try a light blush, some bronzer, dark brown eyeliner and black mascara. If you want to mix it up, try adding some shimmery gold eye shadow or a light olive green.

Marisa D.

by SteffyS on 5/29/2012 3:12:41 PM

I love that Deborah Lippman nail polish!

by fashionfreak101 on 5/13/2012 11:29:23 AM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmodmod!!!
I have pale, fair, freckled skin, blue/green/grey eyes, and blond hair with natural strawberry blond and a couple auburn highlights and brown roots. I also have a heart shaped face and high cheekbones and a strong jaw line. What makeup would look good on me?

Hey girl! It sounds like you already are gorg! Try a gold shadow if you want your eyes to stand out and apply a bronzer to highlight your cheekbones! Add a pretty peach gloss to your lips and your good to go! When you're bored on a Sunday, try different makeup techniques to see what you like and what makes you feel confident. You don't need a lot of makeup to let your beauty shine!

Colleen K.

by sweetpea185 on 4/25/2012 1:51:26 AM

MODMODMOD What are some great hairstyles/haircuts for heartshaped faces? I have really long, brown hair and my bangs are starting to grow out.

Hey girlie,

According to this article with advice from a hair professional, heart-shaped gals are lucky.. because they can pull off ANY haircut! So if you've been thinking about side-swept bangs, layers, a bob, or whatever, go for it! Smile

Lauren C.

by Blushing-Beauty on 4/18/2012 6:35:45 PM

MOD MOD i'm medium skin color. what make up would look good one me.

Hey girl! Light Shimmery Golds will look good on almost anyone and is safe for everyday wear. Also, purples are good for evenings and especially dances.
Ana D.

by soccerlover97_n on 4/17/2012 7:10:51 AM

I despise makeup. I actually wrote a paper on why makeup is unhealthy for young girls. And the weirdest thing about that-my mom really wants me to! It's so odd. She almost dragged me to Claire's to get my ears pierced but I refused. I'm just like that. But I'm falling in love with mango body butter...<3 I should probably stop typing I talk wayyyyy too much.

Join my club, Victorious Lovers!!! It's about the show Victorious and fun facts about it. We talk about almost everything under the sun, and if you have a dilemma, we can help you! But mostly, the club is centered around the Nick show. Please join

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/8/2012 8:47:28 PM

ModModMod
i really want to wear makeup. i dont mean like black eyeshadow or any thing, i mean some mascara and concealer to cover up my acne and maybe some face powder.My mom wont let me wear it and all my friends do. I really want to wear it so how do i convince my mom?

Helen S.

by radiolovergirl on 4/6/2012 6:07:08 PM

MOD!
Okay so please help. I like all this kind of stuff but I need cheap ideas for makeup that are still good. Is there such a thing, and if there are what are they? Thanks so much I love GL!

Hey girlie,

"You get what you pay for" is usually always true when it comes to makeup. The cheapest stuff, aka $1 nail polish or lipstick, usually smells, looks, and lasts like you expect. Try looking for coupons or "Buy One, Get One" sales at your local drugstores. If you have makeup stores like Ulta in your area, they always send out advertisements with coupons in them too! We're not saying to splurge on a $400 bottle of perfume... just that sometimes, you shouldn't totally skimp. I love L'Oreal, Cover Girl, NYX, and Maybelline because they aren't TOO pricey but still great quality! <3
Lauren C.

by daddyzlilgurl on 4/5/2012 6:50:29 PM

Hey! If u like comn up with creative crafts, neat ways to add on buttons to tops, like to keep ur hands busy tryn out new kinds of braids, or like mixn up ur own beauty join DIY Divas!! Please Join Smile

by <3basketball on 4/3/2012 6:46:05 PM