7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

GL's top 10 spring break beauty essentials

All your beauty needs for your week of fun in the sun.

MOD: I don't even wear makeup and I'm 12...is that bad?

No way, that's not bad at all! It's your personal choice whether you're going to wear makeup or not Smile Don't feel any pressure either way!
Lauren C.

by IFiRULEDtheWORLD on 3/29/2012 7:25:30 PM

Hi TeamAlice33!
I would try Bath and Body Works, because they normally have pretty good quality stuff. I hope this helps you!

by Katiew on 3/26/2012 7:29:15 PM

Hi guitargirl7321
For your first question:
I had the same problem and I tried all sorts of whitening toothpastes, but Crest whitening toothpaste worked the best for me.
2: I would go for a dark peach, but not a light peach
3: idk about that product- so I can't help you there!

These are just my recommendations, I hope this helps!

by Katiew on 3/26/2012 7:26:56 PM

Hey Nikkichic
To answer your question- I normally use tinted moisturizer on my face for school, because it makes you look like you have a tan depending on what tone of skin you have and what shade of tinted moisturizer you get. To make it look like you have a tan, get one that is close to your skin color, but a little darker and apply just to your face to make your face look tan. And it is not oily at all! But it's just for your face. I am not the expert but, that's what I recommend. I hope this helped!!!!! Smile

by Katiew on 3/26/2012 7:21:18 PM

MOD is there a difference between a curling iron and a curling wand? I want one but I want to know the difference first.

Hey girl,

I think a curling wand tends to have a smaller barrel and is typically used for making waves rather than tight curls, but either will work!

Meghan D.

by actress12345 on 3/24/2012 10:49:52 AM

I have the mango body butter, its AWESOME!! it smells great and works really good to!! Laughing

by honeycakes on 3/20/2012 3:19:37 PM

OMG,im a swimmer, and i always wear waterproof mascara. LOL, a girl that i sswim with NEVER wears water proof (RACOON!)

by ColosalMascara on 3/20/2012 6:35:30 AM

What about eye shadow??!! That's like a major biggie for me. Eye shadow is the most important makeup for me!
(Besides blush)

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 3/20/2012 6:20:27 AM

I want the gloss, mascara, and spray soooooooo bad!!!

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 3/19/2012 4:41:25 PM

I rely on gloss and bronzer! My lips are a natural red and usually look like I am trying to hard when really it is my lips natural color! I find using a pink gloss really helps me and my lips! I also feel my skin is quite pale, a couple swipes of bronzer on my cheek bones look great! Although at Target I bought a bronzer and it is mismatching, I hate it because sometimes it is way to dark for my skin leaving it looking un-natural and I need to take it off and swipe it on even paler! Just a tip for you chicas about bronzers!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 3/18/2012 10:45:44 AM