8 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

10 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

11 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

GL's top 10 spring break beauty essentials

All your beauty needs for your week of fun in the sun.

Moderator!
When was the new issues released? I never got mine!

Hey girl,

The new issue is April/May 2012, so you should receive your issue by the end of March Smile
Lauren C.

by Kikikim8 on 3/17/2012 11:18:48 PM

Are you addicted to the Hunger Games? Join my club!

by atalkingturtle on 3/17/2012 10:53:15 PM

MODMODMOD
Ok. First off all, do you know of any cheaper coral lip glosses? I dont paticularly want to spend 4 weeks of allowance on one lip gloss. Also, the only person I go shopping with is my mom who is always telling me one of three things. 1) Hurry up. 2) You dont need that 3) didnt you just buy something like that not that long ago. How should I tell her that i really want to start buying stuff like this but that I'm going to need her help and patience?

Hey girlie,

Check out Bare Escentuals coral lip gloss or Forever 21's coral lip gloss if you want a low cost option Smile As for shopping with mom, try to be calm and mature when you're shopping in the store (even if she does say something like "you don't need that" - calmly say, "I'll think about it. I think I could use it" to stick up for yourself). Another good tip is to ask her in advance if you'll have a certain time limit for the shopping trip. If she says she has to be home in an hour, respect that and try not to stop to look at every little thing. Ask her opinion on stuff you're really considering, but also chat about more than just the shopping trip - talk about school, your friends, her work, etc. Make it more about growing closer as mom/daughter than about spending money! It'll be more enjoyable for both of you!
Lauren C.

by ZeusSister on 3/17/2012 10:49:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I love doing my nails so I was wondering if you know any cool nail designs I can try or websites. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Stay tuned all this month - each day, we'll have a poll on the right side of the page asking you to choose your fave nail art project. Then, after you vote, you can check out how-tos for BOTH styles! Smile Every day we'll have new ones, so I'm sure you'll get tons of ideas!
Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 3/17/2012 10:03:38 PM

***MOD***MOD***MOD***
I am trying to start a book club but I'm having problems gathering members. Do you have any suggestions? Also, I'm trying to decide on the first book. I want it to be something that could have a creative discussion and also something that people will enjoy for they continue to be part of the club. Also, I don't want it to be something that everyone has read like The Hunger Games. I was considering Breakfast at Tiffany's or The Book Thief. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hey babe,

Try getting your friends on board first! Give flyers to clubs who might have members who'd like to be involved (newspaper, yearbook, and other creative clubs). The whole point of a book club is to share your love of reading with other people who love it too so, even if it's just a group of three of you, that's a great start! Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my personal favorite books, so I say definitely start with that Smile you could even watch the movie after you finish it, discuss the themes, read another of Truman Capote's books, etc. Good luck!!
Lauren C.

by crazyshortie13 on 3/17/2012 9:45:47 PM

MODMODMOD
So I am ordering a new swimsuit, and I kinda want to get a bikini. The only problem is..how do I ask my mom? Because I don't think she will let me get one, but everyone else wears them and I want one.
And besides that, what kind of swimsuit is flattering on a small chest? Thanks

Take a look here for bikinis for smaller chested gals:

To convince your Mom, you'll have to have a conversation with her responsibly.  You cannot yell or give her attitude or you'll never get what you want.  Pull up some bikinis that are more conservative that you like, so she'll see you're not opting for those skimpy types, and get more comfortable with the idea. Jordan S.

by horsie9000 on 3/17/2012 6:22:53 PM

The lip gloss, mascara, and nail polish are so expensive!

by ♥purplexing♥ on 3/17/2012 6:18:24 PM

DO YOU REMEMBER WE WERE SITTING THERE BY THE WATER, YOU PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND ME FOR THE FIRST TIME
Recognize those lyrics from Mine? Then you are a Swiftie! Join my club, Swifties<3, and meet other girls who love Taylor as much as you do! Hope to see you there! Smile

by Peace*Love*Converse on 3/17/2012 6:15:53 PM

MOD
HiSmile I was just wondering if you had any trips on eliminating frizz from your hair? My hair gets frizzy within an hour after doing it, and i have tried EVERYTHING from deep conditioners to frizz control serums. nothing seems to work!
Thank you, Happy Saint Patricks Day<3

Ask your hairdresser! They work with hair quite often and should know yours well if you've gone to them again and again. Jordan S.

by swim_chick101 on 3/17/2012 6:14:43 PM

Ross has some awesome summer clothes...me and my mom are planning to go summer shoppng!

by portiabh1 on 3/17/2012 5:39:53 PM