2 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

2 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

5 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

GL's top 10 spring break beauty essentials

All your beauty needs for your week of fun in the sun.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
IS it true that getting tan from the sun is bad for you? In the spring/summer I always get really tan just from being outside, I can't help it, and i just really hope it's not bad for my skin! thanks!

Hey girl,

The sun's rays can harm you if you're outside, but the good news is that sunscreen will keep you safe! Just make sure you reapply as directed and you should be fine!

Meghan D.

by karasinski on 3/17/2012 10:46:54 AM

AWESOME! Laughing

by *GingerForev* on 3/17/2012 10:01:25 AM

I have the Jergens stuff and it works GREAT!! if you are looking for mermaid nail polish try OPI Pirates of the Carribean collection!!!

by Payton K on 3/17/2012 8:42:14 AM

My spring break isn't even spring break!! we just have a couple of days of for Easter!! But i'm totally using this for vacations this summer!! Laughing

by random_mockingjay25 on 3/17/2012 8:21:16 AM

Mod!
Okay so i'm just wondering how I get a natural tan without using any kind of oil or a fake tan or anything. And no tanning beds. strict, absolute no on that one. ;) also- whenever I get a sunburn, it eventually fades to a tan that sticks for awhile. is this the only way to get a natural tan? :/

Hey girl,

You probably want to stick with a gradual, self-tanning lotion -- it's a lot easier to use than oil and isn't harmful to your skin. Getting a sunburn may turn into a tan, but that's super dangerous since the sun is giving you harmful UV rays! Suntans from the sun aren't safe and can cause wrinkles later, so stick with self-tanning body products.

Meghan D.

by Nikichic on 3/17/2012 3:45:59 AM

I need MOST of these products for spring break!

by amileofroses on 3/17/2012 1:01:54 AM