2 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

5 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

6 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

3 healthy on-the-go eats

Hungry for Hunger Games? Yeah, we thought so!

hey girls do you need some advice on anything or do you like to give it out? Join my club The Agency!!! advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, fitness, beauty, health, self esteem, bullying, friendships and MORE! plus daily Tip of the Day to make your life just that much better! officer positions open!

by ostar21 on 4/11/2012 7:30:57 PM

Really good! Very nice! (http://www.watchessale2u.com/best-replica-cartier-watches-cb24.html)There are a lot of things is my first time to see the good content, strongly recommend, big guy to support

a lot author, I believe, everybody in here would find much will also learn a lot of not easy to learn things. Let us also support to

encourage the author.
One breath to see now, the authors write very good, also learned a lot of things. Good! (http://www.diggwatches.com/best-replica-hublot-watches-cb108.html) thank you the author wrote the content,

the hope can continue to try to write more valuable content out, is looking forward to! We will, as always support you. Come on!Not

much later, iron can polish!

by rolex datejust mens watch on 3/23/2012 4:07:03 AM

okay; you guys that are sick of everything being THG; not 2 b mean, but get over it. it was like this with twilight; and harry potter. plus; THG is gonna b bigger then twilight and it's the week of the movie release. OF COURSE there will be a ton of articles!!!!!

xoxo,
natalie :<)

by soccerlover99 on 3/20/2012 7:37:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
OK..so how much water should I have???
I want to be really hydrated, but how much is too much????
please help!!!!

Hey girl,

It really depends on your body weight/height and how active you are! Bu there's a general rule that says you should drink (at least) half of your body weight in ounces! So let's say you weigh 160 pounds, try to drink at least 80 ounces of water (or other fluids) per day.

alicia m. alicia m.

by rockchik333 on 3/20/2012 7:29:26 AM

@topchef88 You are so right! I love the books and i'm phyched for the movie,but EVERYTHING is now THG!

by FrenchRose on 3/19/2012 8:57:44 PM

Yah, I agree with you topchef88. I like the hunger games, but with their being SO MANY articles on it I am getting a lil tired of it. But just a lil! Smile

by smiles48 on 3/19/2012 5:13:20 PM

I am getting sick of almost everything being Hunger Games, it was cool after the first 10 articles. I just can't wait till it is over.

by topchef88 on 3/19/2012 4:23:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
im just wondering... how much calories does yoga burn per hour, cause i took a pretty intense yoga class a couple days and im just curious. THANKS!!!

Since yoga is not very strenuous it does not burn tons of calories but you can burn anywhere between 100 and 150 calories during a yoga workout depending on how tough the workout is.
Amanda P.