AN HOUR AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

2 HOURS AGO Snag top notch internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/c0d0Hs8heN

3 HOURS AGO How *not* to spazz out on your biffles (even when they deserve it!) http://t.co/P9Zuw063mu

COMMENTS

Dance party playlist

Want a workout that doesn’t feel like a workout? Crank up the volume and get moving, babe.

I luv Chris Brown <3

by juicypeach09 on 4/5/2012 8:00:00 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! Ya they are both so talented and beautiful. I absolutely LOVE Bella's hair! I wish that I was a redhead! And in the video of TTYLXOX/Something to Dance for Zendaya's hair looks so pretty curled! Sorry I keep talking to you, but my BFF is still sleeping so I can't email her Frown

That's ok, love! We're here for ya Smile I know, I have reddish hair (I dyed it from dark brown) but Bella's is soooo vibrant and pretty! Love it. And Zendaya's sense of style is gorgeous. She's so funky! They look like they have a lot of fun working on their show/music too, which is always awesome to see.
Lauren C.

by swimminchica on 3/18/2012 12:36:51 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! Shake it Up is my favorite tv show! I just saw Frenemies for the first time today and I love it! Zendaya and Bella are so awesome! I think that they are both amazing singers/dancers, but Bella is better at dancing and Zendaya is better at singing. What do you think?

Hey girlie,

I looove Shake It Up! I agree, I think Bella is more fun to watch dancing and Zendaya's voice is amazing. But they both have great energy - they're perf when they perform/act together! Smile
Lauren C.

by swimminchica on 3/18/2012 12:20:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! another really good dance song is Something to Dance For by Zendaya

Thanks for the suggestion! We love Zendaya!!
Lauren C.

by swimminchica on 3/18/2012 11:56:45 AM

omg i love and have most of these songs!!!!!

by swimminchica on 3/18/2012 10:47:18 AM

There is literally not one decent song on this list.

by fudgemonkey on 3/17/2012 11:53:02 PM

Mostly all the songs i LOVE are on there

by amileofroses on 3/17/2012 11:05:01 PM

I like that song by rihanna and m&m I love the way you lie Smile also the cupid shuffle Smile

by usmcbratknc on 3/17/2012 10:53:30 PM

MODMOD
okay i have thin blond hair that just brushes the top of my shoulders (i recently got it cut for locks of love) it is sorta wavy and does not like to stay straightened i need to do it fancy for a dance any suggestions??

Hey girlie,

Of course! Personally, I love these hairstyles for special occasions... give one a try and see what works best for you! Smile

Rachel Bilson's half-up-half-down 'do (and dress it up with the "crown" just above it!)

Lauren C.

by Payton K on 3/17/2012 10:50:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I'm realy self concious about my body. I wasn't until about one years ago. But lately I have been feeling fat and unpretty. And I don't last very long with diets and exercise.

Hey girlie,

It's really easy to be too critical of your own body - it happens to all of us sometimes! But you should feel amazing about being you <3 Check out these two articles for the best tips on boosting your confidence, loving the bod you've got, and taking control of life! It also helps if you make smart choices with the foods you eat, drink lots of water, get enough sleep, and make sure you take some time to pamper your self so you aren't doing work for school/stressing out. You'd be surprised how great a HEALTHY body can make you feel!

Lauren C.