4 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

7 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Dance party playlist

Want a workout that doesn’t feel like a workout? Crank up the volume and get moving, babe.

thanks thanks thanks!!! i was searching for a song i didn't know the name of, or even who would sing it but i have found it thanks to this playlist!!!
“Get Yourself Back Home” by Gym Class Heroes feat. Neon Hitch
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOOOOOVEEEEEE IT!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
♥ =D xD

by kraCy 4 TaylorLautner xD on 3/17/2012 9:33:21 PM

the wanted wen to my brothers school. soooo jealous....

by username0000 on 3/17/2012 8:24:06 PM

totally missed i cant dance my lmfao, beyonce: countdown, T.I.and Rihanna: Live your Life, Beyonce: Run the world, til the world ends remix: britney spears, and shakira: hips dont lie!!!! hope this helped i burn a lot of calories listenin to these songs

by krazykaratechick on 3/17/2012 6:29:50 PM

omgsh i loooove one direction!! my sisters and i were literally just on the trampoline dancing to them.. i love all of these songs ♥

by breathless99 on 3/17/2012 5:37:21 PM

do you love 1D (one direction)???? then join my club one direction fans!!!

by frannysback on 3/17/2012 5:04:26 PM

Hey New_York_City, when most girls start menustrating they do weigh at least 100 pounds. Girls who are smaller or really athletic may get theirs later. If your doctor predicted you getting your period then they are probably right since they know your bod so well. No worries. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Is it true that it is impossible to get your period if you are under 100 pounds? Because my doctor predicted I will get mine this year, (i know, they can't know for sure when you'll get it...) but I am only 80 pounds! So, is it possible that I could? Or is that just a myth? Lynae P.

by New_York_City on 3/17/2012 4:50:36 PM

Yay for Call Me Maybe!!! Smile

by Theatergirl365 on 3/17/2012 3:27:47 PM

I am completley against some of these song choices. All they talk about is trash and inapropriate topics. Some of these are okay, but personaly, I think that maybe some more apropriate songs would be better.

by gammag98 on 3/17/2012 3:12:59 PM

I<3 ONE DIRECTION!!!! THEY R AMAZING!!!

by twinkle99 on 3/17/2012 3:12:37 PM

Omg I <3 Domino by Jessie J!!!!

by stylecrazy503 on 3/17/2012 2:32:59 PM

Having a rough day? Sit down and think about 10 things that you are truly thankful for! It’ll remind you of the positive things in your life and get you back to your normal self in no time. Having a positive mind will lead to a postive you for both your emotional and physical health.

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.