13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

15 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

16 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Dance party playlist

Want a workout that doesn’t feel like a workout? Crank up the volume and get moving, babe.

I luv Chris Brown <3

by juicypeach09 on 4/5/2012 8:00:00 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! Ya they are both so talented and beautiful. I absolutely LOVE Bella's hair! I wish that I was a redhead! And in the video of TTYLXOX/Something to Dance for Zendaya's hair looks so pretty curled! Sorry I keep talking to you, but my BFF is still sleeping so I can't email her Frown

That's ok, love! We're here for ya Smile I know, I have reddish hair (I dyed it from dark brown) but Bella's is soooo vibrant and pretty! Love it. And Zendaya's sense of style is gorgeous. She's so funky! They look like they have a lot of fun working on their show/music too, which is always awesome to see.
Lauren C.

by swimminchica on 3/18/2012 12:36:51 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! Shake it Up is my favorite tv show! I just saw Frenemies for the first time today and I love it! Zendaya and Bella are so awesome! I think that they are both amazing singers/dancers, but Bella is better at dancing and Zendaya is better at singing. What do you think?

Hey girlie,

I looove Shake It Up! I agree, I think Bella is more fun to watch dancing and Zendaya's voice is amazing. But they both have great energy - they're perf when they perform/act together! Smile
Lauren C.

by swimminchica on 3/18/2012 12:20:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! another really good dance song is Something to Dance For by Zendaya

Thanks for the suggestion! We love Zendaya!!
Lauren C.

by swimminchica on 3/18/2012 11:56:45 AM

omg i love and have most of these songs!!!!!

by swimminchica on 3/18/2012 10:47:18 AM

There is literally not one decent song on this list.

by fudgemonkey on 3/17/2012 11:53:02 PM

Mostly all the songs i LOVE are on there

by amileofroses on 3/17/2012 11:05:01 PM

I like that song by rihanna and m&m I love the way you lie Smile also the cupid shuffle Smile

by usmcbratknc on 3/17/2012 10:53:30 PM

okay i have thin blond hair that just brushes the top of my shoulders (i recently got it cut for locks of love) it is sorta wavy and does not like to stay straightened i need to do it fancy for a dance any suggestions??

Hey girlie,

Of course! Personally, I love these hairstyles for special occasions... give one a try and see what works best for you! Smile

Rachel Bilson's half-up-half-down 'do (and dress it up with the "crown" just above it!)

Lauren C.

by Payton K on 3/17/2012 10:50:36 PM

Okay so I'm realy self concious about my body. I wasn't until about one years ago. But lately I have been feeling fat and unpretty. And I don't last very long with diets and exercise.

Hey girlie,

It's really easy to be too critical of your own body - it happens to all of us sometimes! But you should feel amazing about being you <3 Check out these two articles for the best tips on boosting your confidence, loving the bod you've got, and taking control of life! It also helps if you make smart choices with the foods you eat, drink lots of water, get enough sleep, and make sure you take some time to pamper your self so you aren't doing work for school/stressing out. You'd be surprised how great a HEALTHY body can make you feel!
Lauren C.

by volleyballlovergirlie on 3/17/2012 10:30:26 PM

thanks thanks thanks!!! i was searching for a song i didn't know the name of, or even who would sing it but i have found it thanks to this playlist!!!
“Get Yourself Back Home” by Gym Class Heroes feat. Neon Hitch
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOOOOOVEEEEEE IT!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
♥ =D xD

by kraCy 4 TaylorLautner xD on 3/17/2012 9:33:21 PM

the wanted wen to my brothers school. soooo jealous....

by username0000 on 3/17/2012 8:24:06 PM

totally missed i cant dance my lmfao, beyonce: countdown, T.I.and Rihanna: Live your Life, Beyonce: Run the world, til the world ends remix: britney spears, and shakira: hips dont lie!!!! hope this helped i burn a lot of calories listenin to these songs

by krazykaratechick on 3/17/2012 6:29:50 PM

omgsh i loooove one direction!! my sisters and i were literally just on the trampoline dancing to them.. i love all of these songs ♥

by breathless99 on 3/17/2012 5:37:21 PM

do you love 1D (one direction)???? then join my club one direction fans!!!

by frannysback on 3/17/2012 5:04:26 PM

Hey New_York_City, when most girls start menustrating they do weigh at least 100 pounds. Girls who are smaller or really athletic may get theirs later. If your doctor predicted you getting your period then they are probably right since they know your bod so well. No worries. Xoxo

Is it true that it is impossible to get your period if you are under 100 pounds? Because my doctor predicted I will get mine this year, (i know, they can't know for sure when you'll get it...) but I am only 80 pounds! So, is it possible that I could? Or is that just a myth? Lynae P.

by New_York_City on 3/17/2012 4:50:36 PM

Yay for Call Me Maybe!!! Smile

by Theatergirl365 on 3/17/2012 3:27:47 PM

I am completley against some of these song choices. All they talk about is trash and inapropriate topics. Some of these are okay, but personaly, I think that maybe some more apropriate songs would be better.

by gammag98 on 3/17/2012 3:12:59 PM

by twinkle99 on 3/17/2012 3:12:37 PM

Omg I <3 Domino by Jessie J!!!!

by stylecrazy503 on 3/17/2012 2:32:59 PM

I hert 2 dance and me and my friend and going to dance @ my sleepover. Can't wait!

by char char on 3/17/2012 1:57:07 PM

i love all the songs here that i recongnized... especially What Makes You Beautiful!!! They should have put all 1D songs on there!!! Smile Smile Smile

by jada423 on 3/17/2012 1:43:25 PM

Turn Up The Music and Domino are my ultimate faves right now. I'm always dancing to those songs. Meghan D.

by Princess Keziyah on 3/17/2012 12:53:38 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dairy is necessary for a well-balanced diet.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!