2 HOURS AGO Get Saturday night-sassy with this new makeup look: http://t.co/5pBP2zNmnI pic.twitter.com/VEe5Ps78D9

3 HOURS AGO Get the curls of your dreams with these Mixed Chicks products: http://t.co/cRd7xJJ0tA http://t.co/If1vAEVEX2 pic.twitter.com/NmmIK92dT4

5 HOURS AGO Bet you didn't know you could use your Vaseline for *this*: http://t.co/5C7wwsc8LO pic.twitter.com/9C3AauyVXD

COMMENTS

Amandla Stenberg's playlist proves she's as musical as Rue

The District 11 songstress spills the tunes she has on repeat.

I think its kind of cool she likes the beatles. Some older music its super cool and I like that Amandla likes it too.

by abcrazykat on 3/31/2012 8:33:15 PM

I'm so excited to see her in The Hunger Games! My favorite song on her playlist is "A Day in the Life" by the Beatles.

by supersingershannon on 3/21/2012 1:49:15 PM

I had to sing "lean on me" for a chorus concert.... I loved it!

by HappySunshine on 3/21/2012 12:12:12 PM

i just read Hunger Games.....today actually, and i didnt get the vibe from Rue that she was into brittney spears......she gives off a more sweet innocent kinda vibe which we all know brittney spears is quite the opposite of sweet and innocent.

by i<3clarinet96 on 3/20/2012 7:54:51 PM

Beatles r A. MAZ. ING!!!!!!! luv them <333333333333333

by musikluvr17 on 3/20/2012 7:50:49 PM

i love i wanna go Britney Spears SPOILER ALERT (IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK YET) when i read the part where rue died i swear i was in tears i loved her character in the book and i cant wait until Friday my mom said we will go c the movie when it comes to theaters!

by madisonave on 3/20/2012 7:38:43 PM

I'm gonna ignore the Britney Spears song and say that she likes some pretty cool stuff! I love the Beatles <3

by animeninja42 on 3/20/2012 6:30:28 PM

These are all great songs but it doesn't prove that she is musical! There is much more to being musical then having good music on your playlist.

by Christineah111 on 3/20/2012 5:30:17 PM

Nice songs, i luv the beatles! Cant wait to see the hunger games!

by ColosalMascara on 3/20/2012 6:33:14 AM