AN HOUR AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

1 HOURS AGO Easy conversation starters to make small talk a *total breeze*: http://t.co/RijHZ8JsOZ pic.twitter.com/MWvBi6Ng8u

2 HOURS AGO Give your metabolism a boost with THIS simple swap! http://t.co/aAWDSoh2vH pic.twitter.com/XYyKMVm5Hi

COMMENTS

Amandla Stenberg's playlist proves she's as musical as Rue

The District 11 songstress spills the tunes she has on repeat.

I think its kind of cool she likes the beatles. Some older music its super cool and I like that Amandla likes it too.

by abcrazykat on 3/31/2012 8:33:15 PM

I'm so excited to see her in The Hunger Games! My favorite song on her playlist is "A Day in the Life" by the Beatles.

by supersingershannon on 3/21/2012 1:49:15 PM

I had to sing "lean on me" for a chorus concert.... I loved it!

by HappySunshine on 3/21/2012 12:12:12 PM

i just read Hunger Games.....today actually, and i didnt get the vibe from Rue that she was into brittney spears......she gives off a more sweet innocent kinda vibe which we all know brittney spears is quite the opposite of sweet and innocent.

by i<3clarinet96 on 3/20/2012 7:54:51 PM

Beatles r A. MAZ. ING!!!!!!! luv them <333333333333333

by musikluvr17 on 3/20/2012 7:50:49 PM

i love i wanna go Britney Spears SPOILER ALERT (IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK YET) when i read the part where rue died i swear i was in tears i loved her character in the book and i cant wait until Friday my mom said we will go c the movie when it comes to theaters!

by madisonave on 3/20/2012 7:38:43 PM

I'm gonna ignore the Britney Spears song and say that she likes some pretty cool stuff! I love the Beatles <3

by animeninja42 on 3/20/2012 6:30:28 PM

These are all great songs but it doesn't prove that she is musical! There is much more to being musical then having good music on your playlist.

by Christineah111 on 3/20/2012 5:30:17 PM

Nice songs, i luv the beatles! Cant wait to see the hunger games!

by ColosalMascara on 3/20/2012 6:33:14 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.