AN HOUR AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

COMMENTS

Hair Styles Tutorial: DIY faux bob

The retro glam look that every long-haired pretty should try.

help mod please okay my crush broke up with his girlfriend 2 day ago then this girl ask him out for me and he said yes then 5 minutes later the girl told me that my crush is breaking up with me its summer vaction and i miss him so much i cant help it and i text him this morning and say hi but he didnt respond and he likes me to

hey! It can be hard to get over someone you really like, but it sounds to me like this boy's not interested. Do something fun, hang out with friends, and try to keep your mind off him. You'll have another crush one day, and then you won't feel as blue Smile

Helen S.

by MakaylaAnn on 5/18/2012 4:42:16 PM

I had to pause 1d what makes u beautiful and i was in this video LOL

by gracelulu555 on 4/22/2012 7:28:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Please answer my question because whenever I write a question it never appears for me. Okay, I have thin hair and I want to get a bob hairstyle. It will reach to my chin and be layered and everything. My friends don't support me though, they are saying that I'll look dumb. I don't think so. Should I take the risk?

Hey girlie,

It's just hair, which means it'll always grow back! As long as you're willing to do the work to style it each day (bobs may seem simple but sometimes need to be straightened, styled with gel/mousse, etc.), go for it! If you don't like it, be patient and it'll grow out over time <3 Don't make your decisions based on what your friends want - it's your bod and your hair!
Lauren C.

by BabyDahl13 on 4/19/2012 8:51:37 PM

So, I actually did just cut my hair a lot shorter than I had it, like halfway down my neck and I have no idea what to do about it. Please help! All I've been doing is wearing it down, and it feels so boring. I wanna spice it up a bit with different hair styles even though I have really short hair. Thanks!

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by goldengirl on 4/13/2012 11:15:02 PM

Please join my club: <3 Gifted Middle Schoolers! All about your gorgeous hairstyles, can't miss makeup how to's, and of corse Middle School!

by rarepearl on 4/9/2012 10:09:28 AM

So cute! LOVE IT!!!!!

Join my club, Victorious Lovers!!! It's about the show Victorious and fun facts about it. We talk about almost everything under the sun, and if you have a dilemma, we can help you! But mostly, the club is centered around the Nick show. Please join

by Lilylunapotter13 on 4/8/2012 8:42:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
In a lot of your cutest hairstyles, you say to use a texturizing spray or other texturizer, but i don't have it. Is there anything that I could use to replace it or do I even really need it? Thanx Smile

Hey! It just depends on what look you're going for. I don't use a lot of hair products, but if you want to get the look the article's describing you'll probably need it.

Helen S.

by sniggemeyer on 4/6/2012 8:49:44 PM

Really cute! tried it on my sister and didnt curl her hair and it still looked nice.

by bunnehz on 4/4/2012 11:09:22 PM

Whats with the pizza boxes? And love the 1D!!!

by flowergoboom on 4/4/2012 7:09:58 PM

Whats with the pizza boxes? And love the 1D!!!

by flowergoboom on 4/4/2012 7:09:03 PM