5 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

8 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

9 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Jennifer vs. Leven

Which red carpet fashion team would you rather be on?

I think Jennifer looks the best. Red is a classic, but a little too much skin on display there, Leven!

by survivorsofar21 on 3/18/2012 8:16:49 PM

I like both of them but if I had ot choose I would choose Jennifer!

by iryry18 on 3/18/2012 8:09:11 PM

Jennifer, because she's "radiant as the sun", like Katniss Smile And Leven's is just..no.

by christymiller14 on 3/18/2012 6:13:19 PM

Mod mod mod mod
I posted here twice yesterday talking about a boy and i won't see him very often after our club ends, but i really like him. I think he likes me and as far as i know (which is not a lot) he's been flirting with me. I never see him in the hall and we don't have any classes together because he's a year older than me. So i was wondering how i can make it so i still can see him. I don't know his schedule so i can't accidentally bump into him in the hall. Have any ideas on what i should do? Also, any tips on flirting back?

Hey girl,

In situations like this, it's awesome we live in this era. You can keep it touch by chatting online, adding him on Facebook, texting, emailing, etc. Take advantage of all these things! You could also try joining another club where he's a member, using a mutual friend to get closer to him, or planning your walk home from school so you're near him. It might take a little more work, but it's worth a try! Smile
Lauren C.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 3/18/2012 12:45:35 PM

Jennifer. Leven's is wayyyy to revealing (top).

by dana3477 on 3/18/2012 12:29:02 PM

Leven for sure. Jennifer's looks way to stiff and unnatural and the cut out waist is obnoxious. Leven looks much more natural and elegant.

by amdc101 on 3/18/2012 11:50:53 AM

Definitely Jennifer! Leven is showing too much skin and the gold is just prettier and more unique.

by honeycakes on 3/18/2012 11:09:47 AM

SO Jennifer! I love the gold

by augustflower on 3/18/2012 10:42:48 AM

Omg i go with jennifer!!!!!..

by cutiepie14231 on 3/17/2012 11:47:41 PM

Leven's. Jennifer's is...too much gold.

by Doodle600 on 3/17/2012 11:24:47 PM