1 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

4 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Jennifer vs. Leven

Which red carpet fashion team would you rather be on?

JENNIFER!!! def <3

by dancelover14 on 3/17/2012 11:23:59 PM

Jennifer, definitely! It is perfect and has a really good balance, unlike Leven's dress. But Leven's dress is a pretty color.

by ceahorse on 3/17/2012 9:05:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! This is for MOD Jordan
I have thought he does like me, but he also jokes around with other people, but no as like "touchy" I guess you could say. He doesn't always sit by me and try to be by me, but at the end of every tournament we always, throughout the day end up sitting by each other. He's a sophomore and I'm a freshman and I am just so VERY confused because I haven't really flirted or been flirted at, so I am having a hard time and I just can't decide if he wants to be goofy friends of if he wants to be more than that. I know the only real way to figure it out is to A. Flirt back (Which I'm not really good at), B. Ask him (I'm outgoing, bu not THAT outgoing), or C. wait for him to tell me, which could take a while because I'm bad at giving off signals.

I'd definitely go with A.  Try to gauge his reaction to your flirting and see how he feels.  Just step it up and get a bit more touchy, a bit more giggly, a bit more forward, etc. Jordan S.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 3/17/2012 8:53:42 PM

This guy is still sending me mixed signals. He does something sweet, but then says something rude. It is SO annoying. He likes to joke around sometimes and I wonder if those mean things are to be taken as jokes. We are on the same team for a club and today at a tournament, we were joking with a group of people and he pulled my ear and was poking me, then in the stands he was poking me, and at one part in a song you are supposed to put your hands up and he kept on purposely bumping elbows with me, in another song you could dance to in the stands I wasn't really getting into it, so he took my wrists and starting waving my hands around and dancing, and during another slow song (I think we are the champions) he put his arm around my shoulder and stared swaying back and forth. Then, he said something rude and I was fake-upset because I didn't want him to see I was sad, but then he kept on trying to joke around and I kept on giving to come-backs. Do you think he likes me?

Sounds to me like he does, babe.  Some guys are very sarcastic and poke fun as a way of flirting. Jordan S.

by Pugglegirl1008 on 3/17/2012 7:44:19 PM

Totally Jennifer's! Leven's dress has a pretty color, but it is pretty shapeless. Jennifer's is shimmery, original, and I love it's cool mermaid-style shape!

by AnnaElizabethW on 3/17/2012 7:23:53 PM

Jennifer's, definitely! Leven's does show a little bit too much but I just think it's really unflattering on her.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 3/17/2012 6:11:10 PM

Leven, your dress if amazing but I think it's too revealing.Jennifer!You look awesome and your outfit goes with your skin tone and body type perfectly!

by portiabh1 on 3/17/2012 5:45:33 PM

Hey, ladies. Need advice? Head to my advice queens page, and I can give you fast advice that will really work. Head over there now!

by Fly1213 on 3/17/2012 5:28:54 PM

Jennifer! Smile

by jackieluvz on 3/17/2012 5:22:05 PM

Several people have been saying that Leven's dress is too "revealing" but think about it guys shes not 15 anymore so I think it's fine for her to wear that. I will admit it doesn't exactly flatter her body but it could have been the picture. I still think hers is gorgeous. Jennifer's dress though is also gorgeous. I love the color and it flatters her body. This is tough to decide but I think I'm going to have to go with Jennifer's look. Both are beautiful but hers goes with her skin and it flatters her. Sorry Leven.

by bubbly107 on 3/17/2012 4:43:52 PM