Bridget M.

is modding

1 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

2 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

3 HOURS AGO Potato pancakes > everything: http://t.co/ESlr2xcUjm

COMMENTS

Fight the hunger games

Millions of children just like Katniss and Prim are going hungry today. Here’s how you can help…

I volunteer at a homeless shelter with my friends. It's very important to raise awareness on homeless and hungry children.

by karatejenn16 on 3/31/2012 12:02:02 PM

MOD
I don't like normal breakfast foods (waffles, cereal, etc), so I end up eating pop-tarts every day. I ride the bus to so I don't have a lot of time to eat. Is there any healthy breakfast Ideas that are easy and delicious?

Hey girl,

Try a breakfast bar on the go, or if you don't like those, there's no rule that you have to eat breakfast foods for breakfast, so snag a sandwich or some veggies for a healthier meal!

Meghan D.

by actress12345 on 3/24/2012 10:45:40 AM

I love it when you guys post stuff raising awareness for charities! But just because you're on a roll with the Hunger Games articles (getting annoying, btw) doesn't mean you should try to make this article have something to do with it.

by animeninja42 on 3/20/2012 6:35:28 PM

Need advice? I'll help you with any problem your having asap, won't judge you and will help you to feel happy again Smile No question's to embarrassing..I'm 16 so I've been through a lot, and will always give you realistic top notch advice.
My profiles just a click away chicas, and I would love to help you<3
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 3/18/2012 6:52:17 PM

I definitely want to do some volunteer work in the summer <3

by michipie205 on 3/18/2012 4:25:04 PM

I don't get an allowance...

by ♥purplexing♥ on 3/18/2012 12:48:33 PM

i always donate food. my favorite food drive is the one you put the cans outside your mail box, and the mail carrier picks it up.

by j4zm09 on 3/18/2012 12:36:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So, me and my bff stopped being friends about 6 months ago, and we both found new friends, but now i feel like we need to break the ice (not to become best friends, but to make things not as awkward when we bump accidently in the hallway) but she has this thing where whenever i try to reach out, she thinks we are BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFs again. So i emailed her because i just wanted to make things less awkward and then she changed her profile pic to a pic of me and her hugging. so yeah, idk what to do? becaue when i say "pleas ecahnge that pic" she gets all offended.

Hey girl,

It's her choice which photo she wants as her profile picture - you're in it, but you really can't tell her to change it because you aren't good enough friends. And you can't tell her, "Listen, I want to be friends, but like only when I want to be close." If you want to reach out and start talking again, you have to understand that she might also latch on again. If you don't want that, I'd try not contacting her that much. But if you want to be friendly, give her subtle smiles or waves in the halls, chat online every once in a while, etc. You can't have it both ways when another person's feelings are involved, so think about this carefully before you make your choice! <3
Lauren C.

by New_York_City on 3/18/2012 11:40:03 AM

The Hunger Site is also a great site! All you have to do is daily click and that give them food.

by 12allie on 3/18/2012 10:51:13 AM

Hahahaha i read this and i was like "omg!!! This is like free rice!!" and then all the comments are like go to freerice.com.... i was like oh... Smile

by random_mockingjay25 on 3/18/2012 10:50:33 AM

freerice.com is also a good site. it also improves your vocabulary

by kewauneegal on 3/18/2012 9:37:57 AM

I do a lot of comunnity service at my mothers job like this.And I do Luv the hunger games soo much.I just hope that Ppl don't go around acting like its soo much like twilight and saying either team gale or team peeta

by snowver11 on 3/18/2012 8:55:10 AM

MOD
There is this one website I would like to tell you guys and everyone else about. It is called freerice.com. In elementary school my 5th grade English teacher showed us the site. You find the synonyms of all these different words and with each one you get right (which there are a lot of questions; you could go all day long and earn millions of grains)you earn ten grains of rice. It doesn't seem like a lot but it adds up quickly. And a million grains of rice could still seem like a small amount that could only feed one or two people. However, even if it helps a little bit with the issue of hunger then I feel it actually helps a lot. Also, for all you girls that see this comment I suggest for you to go on once a day like in the morning while you eat breakfast, it adds up tremendously. Also, it is fun! The questions also help broaden your vocabulary! Even better! Laughing
<3/morgan

Thanks Morgan! We agree, that's a great website - thanks for your awesome description so other GL girlies can learn about it! <3
Lauren C.

by hotfries1122 on 3/18/2012 8:49:34 AM

www.freerice.com is really good to

by Payton K on 3/18/2012 8:36:05 AM

Freerice.com is a good way to donate food to different countries.

They ask u a vocab question, and for every correct answer they donate 10 grains of rice. Its a realy good site.

by rockchik333 on 3/18/2012 7:44:42 AM