9 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

13 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

14 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Hot Hunger Games hair: 3 fab hairstyles courtesy of Jennifer Lawrence

Get the HG star's gorge 'dos for the weekend or weekday!

how long does it take to see are commets on here?

by haleyiscool on 3/20/2013 11:04:18 PM

ok these hair-do's are nice and all, but WHAT ABOUT THE SHORT HAIR PEOPLE!!!!!! GL NEVER SHOWS STUFF FOR THE SHORT-MEDIUAM LENGTH HAIR PEOPLE!!!! can u pretty pretty pretty PRETTY please do a segment that has ONLY hair-do's for the mediuam-short length hair people?! PLEASE?! luv u guys!!!!!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/18/2012 3:32:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
hey I'm going to New York and i don't know what to wear on the streets! i need to wear shoes that are good walking shoes.

Hey girl,

Flats are good for walking, and canvas sneakers are really in right now if you don't want to wear regular ol' tennis shoes. But if regular sneaks are all you've got, pack them anyway -- your feet will thank you later! Have a great trip!

Meghan D.

by pooky12 on 4/6/2012 10:50:36 PM

I wish I had her hair!

by radiogirl on 4/2/2012 5:02:00 PM

hey girlies looking for some great advice? come and ask me on my advice queen page, username honeycakes! I will give you advice on every subject!

or if you would rather join a club, try pink zebra (I am the vice president) it is a newer club that will give you some superduper advice!! SmileSmile

by honeycakes on 3/29/2012 7:26:09 PM

She Is so Pretty! And so lucky to work with Josh Hutcherson!! The movie is AWESOME!! So I totally recommend seeing it!! <3 U FOREVER!! 8D

by taybarber on 3/29/2012 4:12:39 PM

her hair is so pretty she is a great actress 2! Also, i heard the hunger games was really good gotta c it

by sam22881 on 3/28/2012 5:19:19 PM

OMG I <3 JEN!Smile SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HER IN THE HUNGER GAMES!!!Smile
I know this is stupid, but I actually thought that she had brown hair, like in the movie!!!!!!

by MagzPed10 on 3/25/2012 6:30:13 PM

these are great tips becuz I have those bangs like her!!

by hiphop1199 on 3/24/2012 12:39:20 AM

i wish u told me how to do the braid that was in the movie, that is more of a token and more memorable than a regular hairstyle. Frown

by picorocks on 3/23/2012 11:09:57 PM