Hot Hunger Games hair: 3 fab hairstyles courtesy of Jennifer Lawrence

Get the HG star's gorge 'dos for the weekend or weekday!

Please join my new club, Live Life: Happy. We discuss tips on how to stay optimistic and tricks on how to have a positive outlook. It's on my profile!! Smile (P.S. All the official positions are open!)

by future_artist on 3/23/2012 1:07:30 PM

How do I tell my grandma that I don't want her to cut my hair anymore because she isn't up on the latest styles? I don't want to be mean but I would rather go to my local beauty school to get a new 'do. Thanks so much!!

Hey girlie,

I know you might feel awkward or guilty telling grandma you're gonna try somewhere else, but I'm sure she'll understand that you're growing up and might want to try new things! You could go with a friend, then tell grandma that you tried the new salon together since you both were curious how their haircuts would be. Or you can just be confident about it - if she makes a comment that your hairstyle is different, smile and say something like, "Yeah! I went to that salon over on ___ Street. The hairstylists there are so nice!" Act light-hearted about it, like it's no big deal. She knows you love her - this won't change that Smile
Lauren C.

by kaylove112 on 3/23/2012 12:24:50 AM

I don't like her hair, it's too simple. I could roll out of bed and do better. Seriously straight across bangs??? I haven't seen those look good on anybody. The color doesn't look good either...and sorry the stylist didn't do the best of jobs. Don't get me wrong she's still a pretty girl, just doesn't have the prettiest hair.

by i_luv_devin on 3/23/2012 12:15:56 AM

I literally cannot wait for the movie. IT comes out tonight but it's so unfair cuz i cant go.... Tueday I can though
I recently got my hair cut to a little shorter than shoulder length. Only problem?? I don't know what cute hairstyles to wear!!!

Hey girl,

Check out this article with some ways to jazz up short hair 'dos! Smile
Lauren C.

by kaylove112 on 3/23/2012 12:15:21 AM

* thg not thy oops typo Smile

by tori42 on 3/22/2012 10:37:47 PM

I'm going to see thy tommorrow with my bff, i was wondering what i should wear (we are gonna dress up like Katniss but i don't have any clothes like the ones from the articles Frown )

Hey babe,

No worries! Just try to go for something earthy and strong, while still flattering. I might go with a cute pair of khaki capri pants or skinny jeans, with a green tee shirt and a leather jacket. Leather boots would look so cool with it! Smile
Lauren C.

by tori42 on 3/22/2012 10:06:20 PM

Hey Mod! (And other girls)
I'm redoing my room this spring/summer and I need some ideas...I love Audrey Hepburn, pink, tiffany blue, black and white, I also like shopping, Paris, New York, and glitz, of course. My furniture is brown but I have a silver and glass desk, and my room is maybe 12X12. I'm in high school so this room needs to last through high school and I need to be able to visit it when I'm in college. I want it to be mature, but still have a fun vibe. Do you have ideas for color, bedspread, and fun decor pieces? Or even just how to incorporate some or all of these things without it being overwhelming? And do you have storage suggestions? I'm on a budget of maybe $200ish.

Hey girlie,

I would go with a pinkish purple color for the walls, like orchid. It looks GREAT with wood/brown furniture, pops against black and white patterns, and looks French chic against glass/mirror/metallic accents. (I love Sherwin Williams paint, and the "Queenly" or "Joyful Lilac" colors would work great!) Try a paint job plus a black and white patterned bedspread, like this one at Target. All your furniture will work with these colors, but the fresh new accents will add major pizzazz to the room! If you have money left over, a glamorous table lamp (like this one in Clear Glass) or a colorful piece of art (Audrey Hepburn!) could add even more spice Smile
Lauren C.

by Hershey on 3/22/2012 9:56:32 PM

I am starting to have very light pimples on my face. And when i see them i pick at them and wont stop until they disappear. Bad part is is that they dont disappear. I try hard to make myself stop but it never works. I am starting to wash my face every night. And i have about 4 or 5 spots right now. Whats an easy way and fast to get ride of these "pimples" and to STOP picking at them?

Hey girl,

This is just acne! It's normal and we see it more when we get older (and further into puberty). It's nothing to freak out about. But #1 - HANDS OFF. No picking! That can leave scarring, which means your face will have marks and scars for life. No picking! Instead, you need to wash your face once or twice a day with a gentle cleanser. Check out this A-to-Z guide on keeping your skin - learn all about preventing pimples and do your best to follow those instructions! Just something we all have to deal with as we get older - but you can do it!
Lauren C.

by madisklogg on 3/22/2012 8:41:49 PM

All so cute!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by JessiJo77 on 3/22/2012 7:24:32 PM

Omg I love her real-life hair haha Smile

by unicornninja on 3/22/2012 7:13:40 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!