3 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

6 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

7 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Hot Hunger Games hair: 3 fab hairstyles courtesy of Jennifer Lawrence

Get the HG star's gorge 'dos for the weekend or weekday!

how long does it take to see are commets on here?

by haleyiscool on 3/20/2013 11:04:18 PM

ok these hair-do's are nice and all, but WHAT ABOUT THE SHORT HAIR PEOPLE!!!!!! GL NEVER SHOWS STUFF FOR THE SHORT-MEDIUAM LENGTH HAIR PEOPLE!!!! can u pretty pretty pretty PRETTY please do a segment that has ONLY hair-do's for the mediuam-short length hair people?! PLEASE?! luv u guys!!!!!!!

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/18/2012 3:32:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
hey I'm going to New York and i don't know what to wear on the streets! i need to wear shoes that are good walking shoes.

Hey girl,

Flats are good for walking, and canvas sneakers are really in right now if you don't want to wear regular ol' tennis shoes. But if regular sneaks are all you've got, pack them anyway -- your feet will thank you later! Have a great trip!

Meghan D.

by pooky12 on 4/6/2012 10:50:36 PM

I wish I had her hair!

by radiogirl on 4/2/2012 5:02:00 PM

hey girlies looking for some great advice? come and ask me on my advice queen page, username honeycakes! I will give you advice on every subject!

or if you would rather join a club, try pink zebra (I am the vice president) it is a newer club that will give you some superduper advice!! SmileSmile

by honeycakes on 3/29/2012 7:26:09 PM

She Is so Pretty! And so lucky to work with Josh Hutcherson!! The movie is AWESOME!! So I totally recommend seeing it!! <3 U FOREVER!! 8D

by taybarber on 3/29/2012 4:12:39 PM

her hair is so pretty she is a great actress 2! Also, i heard the hunger games was really good gotta c it

by sam22881 on 3/28/2012 5:19:19 PM

OMG I <3 JEN!Smile SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED HER IN THE HUNGER GAMES!!!Smile
I know this is stupid, but I actually thought that she had brown hair, like in the movie!!!!!!

by MagzPed10 on 3/25/2012 6:30:13 PM

these are great tips becuz I have those bangs like her!!

by hiphop1199 on 3/24/2012 12:39:20 AM

i wish u told me how to do the braid that was in the movie, that is more of a token and more memorable than a regular hairstyle. Frown

by picorocks on 3/23/2012 11:09:57 PM

Please join my new club, Live Life: Happy. We discuss tips on how to stay optimistic and tricks on how to have a positive outlook. It's on my profile!! Smile (P.S. All the official positions are open!)

by future_artist on 3/23/2012 1:07:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
How do I tell my grandma that I don't want her to cut my hair anymore because she isn't up on the latest styles? I don't want to be mean but I would rather go to my local beauty school to get a new 'do. Thanks so much!!

Hey girlie,

I know you might feel awkward or guilty telling grandma you're gonna try somewhere else, but I'm sure she'll understand that you're growing up and might want to try new things! You could go with a friend, then tell grandma that you tried the new salon together since you both were curious how their haircuts would be. Or you can just be confident about it - if she makes a comment that your hairstyle is different, smile and say something like, "Yeah! I went to that salon over on ___ Street. The hairstylists there are so nice!" Act light-hearted about it, like it's no big deal. She knows you love her - this won't change that Smile
Lauren C.

by kaylove112 on 3/23/2012 12:24:50 AM

I don't like her hair, it's too simple. I could roll out of bed and do better. Seriously straight across bangs??? I haven't seen those look good on anybody. The color doesn't look good either...and sorry the stylist didn't do the best of jobs. Don't get me wrong she's still a pretty girl, just doesn't have the prettiest hair.

by i_luv_devin on 3/23/2012 12:15:56 AM

I literally cannot wait for the movie. IT comes out tonight but it's so unfair cuz i cant go.... Tueday I can though
MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I recently got my hair cut to a little shorter than shoulder length. Only problem?? I don't know what cute hairstyles to wear!!!

Hey girl,

Check out this article with some ways to jazz up short hair 'dos! Smile

Lauren C.

by kaylove112 on 3/23/2012 12:15:21 AM

* thg not thy oops typo Smile

by tori42 on 3/22/2012 10:37:47 PM

I'm going to see thy tommorrow with my bff, i was wondering what i should wear (we are gonna dress up like Katniss but i don't have any clothes like the ones from the articles Frown )

Hey babe,

No worries! Just try to go for something earthy and strong, while still flattering. I might go with a cute pair of khaki capri pants or skinny jeans, with a green tee shirt and a leather jacket. Leather boots would look so cool with it! Smile
Lauren C.

by tori42 on 3/22/2012 10:06:20 PM

Hey Mod! (And other girls)
I'm redoing my room this spring/summer and I need some ideas...I love Audrey Hepburn, pink, tiffany blue, black and white, I also like shopping, Paris, New York, and glitz, of course. My furniture is brown but I have a silver and glass desk, and my room is maybe 12X12. I'm in high school so this room needs to last through high school and I need to be able to visit it when I'm in college. I want it to be mature, but still have a fun vibe. Do you have ideas for color, bedspread, and fun decor pieces? Or even just how to incorporate some or all of these things without it being overwhelming? And do you have storage suggestions? I'm on a budget of maybe $200ish.
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

I would go with a pinkish purple color for the walls, like orchid. It looks GREAT with wood/brown furniture, pops against black and white patterns, and looks French chic against glass/mirror/metallic accents. (I love Sherwin Williams paint, and the "Queenly" or "Joyful Lilac" colors would work great!) Try a paint job plus a black and white patterned bedspread, like this one at Target. All your furniture will work with these colors, but the fresh new accents will add major pizzazz to the room! If you have money left over, a glamorous table lamp (like this one in Clear Glass) or a colorful piece of art (Audrey Hepburn!) could add even more spice Smile
Lauren C.

by Hershey on 3/22/2012 9:56:32 PM

I am starting to have very light pimples on my face. And when i see them i pick at them and wont stop until they disappear. Bad part is is that they dont disappear. I try hard to make myself stop but it never works. I am starting to wash my face every night. And i have about 4 or 5 spots right now. Whats an easy way and fast to get ride of these "pimples" and to STOP picking at them?

Hey girl,

This is just acne! It's normal and we see it more when we get older (and further into puberty). It's nothing to freak out about. But #1 - HANDS OFF. No picking! That can leave scarring, which means your face will have marks and scars for life. No picking! Instead, you need to wash your face once or twice a day with a gentle cleanser. Check out this A-to-Z guide on keeping your skin - learn all about preventing pimples and do your best to follow those instructions! Just something we all have to deal with as we get older - but you can do it!
Lauren C.

by madisklogg on 3/22/2012 8:41:49 PM

All so cute!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by JessiJo77 on 3/22/2012 7:24:32 PM

Omg I love her real-life hair haha Smile

by unicornninja on 3/22/2012 7:13:40 PM

mod mod mod
ok so i have a party to go to on saturday i was wondering if there were some workouts to get toned because we are going swiming and i want to look good thanks.

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, exercise takes time for you to see results - you won't look more toned in two days! You can start doing our great ab workouts to get more in shape for summer, but you gotta be patient because change and toning only happens gradually. But drinking plenty of water and cutting out salt from your diet the day before can help your belly feel thinner because you'll be less bloated Smile
Lauren C.

by haileygab on 3/22/2012 7:08:12 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
I am going to the hunger games premeire tonight w/ 8 of my friends. We are really excited. I was really excited. until my mom wanted to go.
I hate my mom, she is always ruining everything and embarrassing me, none of my friends like her they laugh at her. She annoys me everyday and when i ask her stuff she won't answer, I don't want her to go, I wanted this to be the night I could hang out w/ my friends w/out her! She annoys my friends and always talks to them instead of letting me.
She told me she wouldn't see me and wouldnt talk to anyone but she will. I know she will. She is going late though, at midnight, but still! She ruins everything. Last year she ruined my bday party by making my friend leave
What should I do??????????

Hey girlie,

Just try to compromise with her! She can only ruin this if you LET her get you upset. Sit down with her ahead of time and agree that she'll sit at least 2 or 3 rows away, that she can say hello but nothing else before the movie, and that you'll catch up with her afterward. Just tell her you understand she wants to go (to see the movie herself and to keep an eye on you), but that you also want her to understand that this is a night for you to enjoy with your friends. Be mature and don't get super emotional about this - this doesn't have to ruin anything at all! <3 I've heard from people who got to see it early that the movie is absolutely amazing, you'll have a great time!!
Lauren C.

by lll328 on 3/22/2012 6:00:06 PM

cute hair stylesSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 3/22/2012 4:49:34 PM

Thank you girls life!

by amanda16 on 3/22/2012 3:01:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
So,I have a huge crush on my BGF. I think he was trying to get one of my friends to tell them who I liked so he would know if I liked him. Because when she asked me on FB he was online at the same time and she directly asked me if it was him. But anyway,putting my feelings aside,I seriously do think he likes me. He isn't a player,and I know he wouldn't want to hurt a girl ever,because he has had his heart broken,too. He tells me everything,other than who he likes. He told me he liked this girl in the grade above us,but I can tell he was lying,I've known him for 6 years. But sometimes he gets weird around me,and when he is nervous,he acts kind of rude and tries to make me jealous. What do I do,about,everything I guess?

Hey chica!

If there's one thing that's hard to stay away from, but you still should, it's making assumptions (besides the computer or TV when you have a test the next day). And there are many you seem to be making. Just because they were online at the same time doesn't mean they were talking, and if they were, you can't know if it was about you unless one of them tells you. Maybe him being online reminded her of him, which caused her to ask that, maybe something else. You also don't know if he wouldn't hurt a girl cause his heart was broken, many bad guys have had their hearts broken. And sometimes people you've known for long can surprise you, especially since you can't know people's thought process and everything that influences it. When a guy likes you, he makes sure to tell you. And if he doesn't, then he's not the kind of guy you want in the long run anyway. <3
Krupali D.