Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

12 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

15 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

COMMENTS

Tough time opening up? How to confide in your BF

Talking about my feelings embarrasses me. How do I feel less awkward?

Thanks so much, Lynne P. this is really gonna help me!
Xoxo

by Krisskatt on 3/1/2013 9:57:54 PM

Mod!mod! Mod! Mod! Plz answer
So people say its hard 4 them to read my emotions.
If I'm sad, happy, angry, annoyed, they say my face stays the EXACTED same!! they say like looking at a brick wall... Y is this? I tried making different facial expressions, but people say I have dead eyes

Hey Krisskatt, mhmm I don't know why this is. Maybe you carry a lot of tension in your face. Try doing facial exercises everyday. Squeeze your face really tight, then stretch it really wide. Moving your face may help relax it and express emotions more visibly. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Krisskatt on 3/1/2013 8:47:25 PM

I have a hard time trusting anyone. Because in my experience once you trust someone you just get hurt. But, I want to trust people, how do I do this, plz help.

by WinterK on 1/25/2013 5:40:33 PM

I have this huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge peoblem i really like a guy. But the problem is ive NEVER TALKED TO HIM. ive tried so hard to get over him. I have once but now i like him. And to make it even wrose i have countless dreams about him. And in each dream we were either going out or he asked me out HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl! It's time to either make the move and start a convo with him or start flirtin' with another cutie and focus your attention on him.  Hopefully the dreams wil disappear after awhile.  xoxo

Kate G.

by rachel010 on 8/13/2012 4:15:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So there is this guy that i know, he is a junior and i am a freshman. but over the last month, i have noticed him sort of flirting with me. i know that flirting isn't a bad thing, but i have gotten used to guys not noticing me. so whenever he flirted with me i think i acted like i wasn't interested, even though i am. now school is out and i probably won't see him to next year. any suggestions on what i can do if i see him over the summer?

Hey girl!

If you do get to see him this summer, show your interest! Flirt back with him. If you have a crush on him, you gotta show it. If you don't show him you're interested, you'll never know where it could have lead. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by Prettytough14 on 6/8/2012 8:19:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Yesterday this guy I really really liked asked me out and I said yes. I was soooo happy but then I noticed I don't feel the same anymore. He's my age, goes to my school and he's really nice, but... you know. This is my first like REAL relationship. Is this normal?

Hey girlie,

The way I see it, sometimes there's crushes that are just small crushes and aren't meant to go beyond that, and sometimes there's crushes that would survive the step into becoming exclusive and dating them.  We get so caught up in liking someone every now and then that we don't notice when it's all in our head, you know?  Maybe you think a certain guy is perfect but once you come out of the crushing fog, you see him again and wonder what you saw in him to begin with.

It could be that or it could just be nervousness about your first real boyfriend.  If you think that's the case, then just power through!  It should all end up alright Smile
Jordan S.

by tessascuzin287 on 5/28/2012 7:17:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD. Do you have any advice on long distance relationships?? Thanks Smile.

Hey girl,

Long distance relationships can be tricky and frustrating, but they can also be worth it if you really like each other! Email and texting make it easier than ever to communicate with someone hundreds of miles away, but you can't send a hug over the phone. It may be worth giving it a try, but be prepared for bumps along the way! Here are some great posts with tips on long distance relationships. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/03/12/long-distance-love.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/12/15/lonely-long-distance-relationship.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/09/12/My-BF-and-I-meet-up.aspx
Meghan D.

by nintendogrl926 on 3/30/2012 11:31:19 PM

whats your take on height? just curious because im really tall and taller than most guys. i feel like i may end up talking to a guy that's shorter than or close to being shorter than me and i dont want it to be all awkward and stuff...ya know...
kaythankls Smile

Hey girlie,

Surprisingly... not many guys care! It's normal to feel self-conscious about it at first, but the truth is height doesn't matter at all! I was taller than my ex BF and at first, I felt weird. But then I just started to forget about it because I got to know him better and really fell for him. I even wore heels sometimes because we just didn't care! Height is sometimes noticeable, but it's not what counts - so try not to focus on it and neither will he Smile
Lauren C.

by Libson15562 on 3/22/2012 6:31:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD I Need more guy friends how should I get them? Its not that easy for me to talk to boys. Idk why! How do I snag a convo and how do I make myself sound more confident and not awkward ? Thanks Smile ttyl. -kiki

by kikiluvzu28 on 3/21/2012 12:23:02 AM

awww... a sensitive guy, only if there were more of those sweetheats out there.

by amileofroses on 3/18/2012 5:09:36 PM