1 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

3 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes

3 HOURS AGO Learn our tricks on how to talk to the new cute boy in school! #GLLovesBoys http://t.co/NdSgKaUXFl

COMMENTS

I can't stop crying

I cry at night for no reason, but I feel dorky talking to a school counselor.

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I figured out what an endoscopy is. I called my doctor and asked her and she said its when they put this tube with a little video camera down your throat to look at your internal organs. I'm really scared though. My doctor said she was gonna put me to sleep when they do it but what if something goes wrong? Will it hurt? The shot I mean? How can I calm myself down???!!?

Hey girl,

If they put you to sleep you won't feel it! It's normal to be nervous before surgery, but try to remember that it is good for your health and that your doc totally knows what she is doing. It will be over before you know it!

Meghan D.

by fantastic8805 on 12/3/2012 6:39:41 PM

Mod mod mod!
I dont know about you but do you think it's WEIRD that I sometimes cry in my sleep for no apparent reason? 💋

hey! not at all. When you're a teen your hormones are going crazy. That is literally a chemical imbalance in your brain that makes you feel things you don't normally feel. It's hard to get a handle on it, or pinpoint a cause, so just think happy thoughts and remember that it's not your fault Smile

Helen S.

by twilight1001 on 7/10/2012 7:44:31 PM

MOD MOD
okay so I'm pretty sure I have OCD. I have almost all the symptoms, and some are just mild compared to what they could be. It doesn't really take time out of my day but it's really annoying, especially when I do things in fours or twos, touch/look at things till it 'feels right', and when I keep things that have no rhyme or reason. I'd like to try medication for it before therapy because I know why I do everything I do I just need the impulse to go away. My only problem is I don't know how to tell my mom so that she'll take it seriously, cuz if she doesn't I'm going to tell my doctor anyway but I want her to understand first. Please help. Thanks!!

hey! what you're going through is tough, but telling your mom is the right decision, and I know you can do it. Just tell her you have something you want to talk to her about, and tell her what you just told me. You can't make her take it seriously if she doesn't want to, but your doctor can, and that will be your next step. good luck!

Helen S.

by British-IrishBoybands<3 on 7/3/2012 4:27:32 PM

MOD
My friend thinks she might be pregnant she is only 14. I am really scared for her. There are so many people talking and there are people texting me that dont even know her. I know her mom would kill her if she found out because they really dont have a good relationship (she has hit her a few times) i am really scared. what should she do?

Hey girlie,

She needs to take this one day at a time. First she has to find out if she's actually pregnant - a pregnancy test and a visit to a doctor will be crucial. (She shouldn't worry about going to the doctor - Planned Parenthood and other clinics have programs set up so even minors can go, even if they can't afford it.) She has a few decisions to make here and she should talk to a doctor so she gets all the information she needs. (Talking to a counselor once she finds out will probably help too.) They've been through this before with patients who were too young to have a baby, who weren't ready to have a baby, etc. - they can support her and help her figure out where to go next <3
Lauren C.

by candycanes on 6/14/2012 9:08:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay so im having family issues. Mainly with my mom. I feel like shes so unfair to me, giving me consequences for every little thing i do when my sisters do the same but they dont get consequences? I mean my mom loves givng me consequences sometimes for no good reason at all! I fell asleep for 2 hours one day so i didn't get my room done. She decides to take all my clothes from off the floor and hide them. I was only left with two pairs of pants and like five shirts. She didn't care. She also takes my phone away about once a week for little things i do! My sisters are ten times worse but they don't get punished! She is so unfair to me and idk how to handle it. Im not good with talking to her so IDK what to do! HELP PLEASEE!

Hey girlie,

I think the best thing to do is stop comparing yourself to your sibs - instead of saying "Well she made this mistake and didn't face the same consequences," avoid making that mistake in the first place! Try to stay out of trouble by doing your homework on time, taking care of your chores early so they don't pile up, and being respectful to mom, even when she frustrates you. That way, you don't even give her a reason to lash out Smile
Lauren C.

by KatieBieber on 5/10/2012 8:48:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really like this guy, but he's ignoring me. Me and my two friends have videos on you-tube, so we called him and asked if he wanted to be in one. Well he took it the wrong way. He started ignoring me. Even when i talk to him he doesn't even look at me. What do i do? i CANT talk to him about it, because he won't listen to me. I'm afraid i've lost him forever. Frown

Hey girl, try talking to him in person or writing him a letter or e-mail. He will come around, I think he just needs some space for now.

lauren r.

by mangagirl41789 on 5/9/2012 8:23:05 PM

I have a huge problem. I can't understand if i am fat or not. I am 11 years old, i am about 5 feet tall, and i weigh 124 lbs. IS THIS NORMAL?! Whenever i ask my friends if i'm fat, they try really hard to avoid the subject. WHAT THE HECK????!!!!

by mangagirl41789 on 5/9/2012 8:18:09 PM

I'm so sorry. I know how it feels! sometimes I do that to!
Maybe, you could ask all the people that know to keep quiet about it. I hope you feel better.
From,
Stylish873

by stylish873 on 4/17/2012 8:22:54 PM

It is so ok maybe your just going through a phase. U might just be going through puberty. If it's not I used to cry constantly for no reason! So I got a diary. Hope this helps!

by BaileyStar32 on 4/11/2012 6:07:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi,i am 13 and about 5"7 so Im on the tall side a bit.I weight 159 lbs , and i know thats fat. I have a brother who is 3 years older and like 6 feet and only weighs about 5 pounds more than me!That usually makes me insecure.Does this sound fat for my age? Because the BMI tells me im overweight

You are quite tall for your age but you are not really overweight. You are only a few pounds over the estimated target weight for your height so I wouldn't worry about it. Don't compare yourself to your brother at all because men and women carry their body weights much differently. If you are insecure about your weight you should become more active and workout more. I think because you are young, as long as you are active you are going to be just fine.

Amanda P.